AusDayZ (DayZ)

Australian DayZ Community

Hey guys,

AusDayZ, a new community/clan for Aussie (and NZ) players has been formed and we are recruiting all kinds of players. If you are after a place to meet survivors to play with short or long term then this is the place for you. We have only just started out so the community is still small, good time to join if you want to be a founding member or are after a leadership role.

Check out http://www.ausdayz.com if interested.

post-17642-0-66553300-1342786209_thumb.p

Edited by ausdayz
  • Like 3

Hi, will you take newbies?

I highly doubt an Aussie community would turn away many people mate.

Everyone's welcome! Just jump over to the website say hi & check teamspeak for someone to play with.

On another note if we get a few beginners I was thinking of running a boot camp or something along those lines to quickly teach the basics of survival.

Aww More Aussies Yay!

Im a beginner Aussie! I never seem to find a gun...

We play on different servers depending on what we're doing. Best way is to jump onto the forums then teamspeak to see what everyone's doing

I would love to meet up with ppl, I just got killed by someone who was scared of me til he found a gun :( ill never trust anyone im not expecting! and I had a cool gun!

Anyway ill have a looksey at you forums and such. Let me know where I should meet up with someone!

Ah yes finally an Australian Day Z community! I'll take a look at your forums and hop on teamspeak, and get involved with you guys.

P.S I'm a newb, so I need training, I like the boot camp idea.

hey ive been playing for about a month now and bandits are getting to me so i would like to join ur group. at the moment im in abit of trouble becuase i was looting the nw airfield and im at 1k blood and in need of blood transfusion so is it possible u can get a few players to help me out . ive have been searching for an australian group becuase im in ur timezone. my ID IS : sgt Arion on dayz and u can contact me on steam by sending me a message or adding me, my steam id is: levendi14 i have spare weapons for the group to share :rolleyes:

I've been looking for an NZ group, but this will do just fine methinks! I like the Boot Camp idea, I've been playing for a month or so now so can maybe help out, but I still have lots to learn. I mainly run around with a hatchet :( Will hit you up on your site once I get fast internet back!

PS; computer is shared so might not be on every night or for more than a few hours at a time

Edited by MissSweeney

Hey guys!

Everyones welcome doesn't matter how much you play. Since we are fairly new we are still figuring things out regarding squads etc. Probably soon we will have more serious/experienced squads & then groups for the more casual gamers. We are working on getting a server up, shouldn't be too long till we have somewhere to call home.

@Sgt A sign up and post a message in our SOS forum, someone should be able to come help you out.

Look forward to seeing you all in game

We're also looking for anyone interested in creating Dayz content (videos, articles, art, guides, etc). PM me if interested.

Hey guys we are a group of Australian players from all over Australia who love to play DayZ and we are building a large community, we have our own servers and website and now our Facebook page has be made and is looking for likes, various videos, pictures and game announcements will be announced through the page and even to let people know when we are going to get our game on!

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/AusDayz

All our details are on the page, you can join the AusDayZ clan by visiting our forums and signing up and dropping a comment in the new players thread to be welcomed by our other friendly players.

AusDayZ Forums and Sign up - http://ausdayz.com/forum/index.php?sid=baa67f0ca97c8bfce779118f8df48a85

• Like 2