Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Ok scratch berezino. Major glitches even with the new update. Even worse than before actually. Completely unplayable. Guess Ill stick to the woods yet again :(

Try doing this:

Go to your video options and set video memory to default.

Then press shift+- on the numpad

There will be no prompt to type in text, just type the word "flush" without the "

Should hopefuly clear up artifacts for you.

• Like 1

Stuck at northwest air field and need help. I'm stuck unconscious and have tried waiting out the timer multiple times but it just hangs at the empty timer.

Need someone to revive me.

Thanks

Hey buddy

We will help you.

Add me on skype. We have your location. Help is on the way.

Thanks,but no thanks :P

Got helped by my friend I'm A ok right now,traveling with him.

The reason I didnt PM you earlier:

I was already in game with my friend and 'twas too late.

But another reason I didnt PM you back was Skype,I really dont bother using Skype as a mean of communications,what's there to talk about?

Just get to my character and help me and then disappear,no discussions needed.

Besides we COULD use the in game chat system (direct communication) IF we have to :P

But anyways,thanks for the offer!

Hi, I'd greatly appreciate a medic in cherno coming and helping me im on 2.2k unconcious and bleeding out! Thanks in advanced. :)

We will be with you within the hour. Do not connect. We are updated and good to go.

Stuck at northwest air field and need help. I'm stuck unconscious and have tried waiting out the timer multiple times but it just hangs at the empty timer.

Need someone to revive me.

Thanks

Pm send ;)

Try doing this:

Go to your video options and set video memory to default.

Then press shift+- on the numpad

There will be no prompt to type in text, just type the word "flush" without the "

Should hopefuly clear up artifacts for you.

Done that a few times and it did make it playable again :). Cheers

Could anyone send a medic just outside cherno on about 4k blood and dont think I will make it myslef, I took a screenshot om my location if anyone can help.

Thanks

EDIT: do I need to join a specific server to get the help?

Edited by josh1803

Hi, i need some assistance. I am currently on server UK 22, During a firefight last night i was shot and killed at the Cherno firestation, i believe its on the west side. This morning when i logged in my character did not respawn. I am stuck inside the firestation on the floor with broken legs and infinite unconsciousness. The unconscious egg timer is not moving and my blood is constant, i am forced to sit here forever and possibly hope i die of starvation. If some kind soul could come epi pen and morphine me i would most appreciate it. The only way i can prove this is my current situation is with a screenshot.

2449oq9.jpg

Anyone able to give me a lift, from Kamenka? The game teleported me there after I logged in from Veresnik. I know this is a medical thread, but I know you guys are kind and have vehicles. I've got a spare R870 with ammo, too.

Could anyone send a medic just outside cherno on about 4k blood and dont think I will make it myslef, I took a screenshot om my location if anyone can help.

Thanks

EDIT: do I need to join a specific server to get the help?

Hi, i need some assistance. I am currently on server UK 22, During a firefight last night i was shot and killed at the Cherno firestation, i believe its on the west side. This morning when i logged in my character did not respawn. I am stuck inside the firestation on the floor with broken legs and infinite unconsciousness. The unconscious egg timer is not moving and my blood is constant, i am forced to sit here forever and possibly hope i die of starvation. If some kind soul could come epi pen and morphine me i would most appreciate it. The only way i can prove this is my current situation is with a screenshot.

2449oq9.jpg

I spawned near Prig last night so I am close to Cherno. Add me on steam: AlphaStalker

I spawned near Prig last night so I am close to Cherno. Add me on steam: AlphaStalker

Hey bud, after an hour of waiting i finally died and respawned properly, thanks for the assistance though.

Hey bud, after an hour of waiting i finally died and respawned properly, thanks for the assistance though.

Sorry man I just read the forums when I woke up this morning. If ya need help in the future just ask.

Man that was intense. Sad ending though :( Still don't understand why some people chose to kill on sight instead of communicating to survivors.

Well probably cuz most of the new players are total a**holes.I tried communicating with a group of players once,asked if they need help with the dozens of zombies that were after the,went down to help em,got shot and died.

Hence the reason I kill most of the players I see as a threat, or possible threat which makes 99% of my player contacts.

Shame though,all I ever wanted to be helpful when possible and trade food or drinks with others,but seems that even that is impossible ;/

Oh well,better steer clear of the newbies.

Edit:

Oh and btw,that has happened to me many times,this one time when I were in Elektro in the food shop,was checking out this pile of gear on the floor and heard footsteps behind me.Looked behind me with alt+mouse so that he didnt know I looked behind me,and saw him looking at my backpack,later on figured he was stealing stuff from my backpack cuz I was missing some of my clips and food.I then turned around to look at the cocky m*********r and seconds later he opened fire on me (he had revolver) I then in turn opened fire on him with my AKM,and shot 16 rounds to him point blank range,and he died.

Another reason why I dont trust other players :P

Edited by Kristo112

Can anyone help me im around 5000 blood and unconscious i got shot so i also may have a broken bone :(

(with the dots also)

Was helping someone in the Barracks @ NW Airfield took me a while to figure out that i can give a blood transfusion and painkillers trough a wall. But i can't epipen or give a morphine.

Edited by Pavalion

Was helping someone in the Barracks @ NW Airfield took me a while to figure out that i can give a blood transfusion and painkillers trough a wall. But i can't epipen or give a morphine.

hey why aren't you on skype actually

Thanks,but no thanks :P

Got helped by my friend I'm A ok right now,traveling with him.

The reason I didnt PM you earlier:

I was already in game with my friend and 'twas too late.

But another reason I didnt PM you back was Skype,I really dont bother using Skype as a mean of communications,what's there to talk about?

Just get to my character and help me and then disappear,no discussions needed.

Besides we COULD use the in game chat system (direct communication) IF we have to :P

But anyways,thanks for the offer!

Pilots request voice comms as helicopter extraction is extremely risky. We risk dying, losing the heli and you if we cannot extract with maximum efficiency. My patient without voice comms nearly shot me yesterday and bled out as he panicked and mistook me for a hostile.

If you cannot comply with the pilot's requests he will not fly to you. I hope you understand.

• Like 5

Pilots request voice comms as helicopter extraction is extremely risky. We risk dying, losing the heli and you if we cannot extract with maximum efficiency. My patient without voice comms nearly shot me yesterday and bled out as he panicked and mistook me for a hostile.

If you cannot comply with the pilot's requests he will not fly to you. I hope you understand.

I don't understand why someone asking for help wouldn't be willing to accommodate the wishes of the person giving the help. We've done this before, it's not our first rodeo and we know that things can go wrong. We may not be able to find the patient immediately, there may be bandits in the area, we may have to detour and be delayed. While we could Alt Tab out and go to Steam chat, that's very dangerous in this game. Direct chat in game is an invitation to any bandit in the neighborhood to get two for the price of one.

Voice chat, whether on Skype, Teamspeak or Vent, is an invaluable resource in this game and for our purposes. Guys, it's us helping you ... the least you can do is to comply with our instructions. If you can't do that then we can't help you.

Joe

Edited by Joe Shaw
  • Like 3

I don't understand why someone asking for help wouldn't be willing to accommodate the wishes of the person giving the help. We've done this before, it's not our first rodeo and we know that things can go wrong. We may not be able to find the patient immediately, there may be bandits in the area, we may have to detour and be delayed. While we could Alt Tab out and go to Steam chat, that's very dangerous in this game. Direct chat in game is an invitation to any bandit in the neighborhood to get two for the price of one.

Voice chat, whether on Skype, Teamspeak or Vent, is an invaluable resource in this game and for our purposes. Guys, it's us helping you ... the least you can do is to comply with our instructions. If you can't do that then we can't help you.

Joe

Can you help me?

Hi,

I just got ninja'd by a zombie in Rogovo which broke my leg (the one time I head north without first stocking up at a hospital) can anyone provide medical assistance? My blood is fine morphine is all I'll need. PM me if you can help.

BTW I've been thinking of joining you, or at least bringing supplies up north for members when I make the trip. Is a role like that needed?

post-61239-0-59646800-1344699410_thumb.p

I just started playing this a few days ago, and was doing pretty well, or so I thought. Today I went into some ruined castle tower on a high hilltop and ended up falling a few stories. Now I've got a broken leg, stranded at this place.

I don't have a map, but on the off-chance anybody knows where I'm talking about...

I just started playing this a few days ago, and was doing pretty well, or so I thought. Today I went into some ruined castle tower on a high hilltop and ended up falling a few stories. Now I've got a broken leg, stranded at this place.

I don't have a map, but on the off-chance anybody knows where I'm talking about...

You may be at Devils Castle if you went far up North. Or Zub. Those are the only castles I can recall lol

Also thanks to bernd and pilot I'll be on duty again soon, after I fill my belly with food and drink!

You may be at Devils Castle if you went far up North. Or Zub. Those are the only castles I can recall lol

Also thanks to bernd and pilot I'll be on duty again soon, after I fill my belly with food and drink!

bernd and "pilot" ... i do have a name ! :( i'm not just "pilot" QQ

Edited by Teairra
  • Like 5