Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

While I'm not sure this is the right place for it, I'd like to point out that while banditry is at an all-time high it is still an essential part of gameplay. Someone has to be the bad-guy, especially since the zeds can't run indoors.

I completely agree and am not trying to condemn the bandit playstyle at all. The game would be very boring without it. Just saying, my personal goals have shifted from potential banditry to potential medic. But, who knows what the future holds... =)

Request assistance in berezino appartments, bleeding bad no bandage, i have a blood bag for transfuse though

If you still need some help, PM me.

So I completed a run North, loaded up on gear, got bored so decided to share some of it with with the good folk down south, got as far as Kamyshovo, crouched to shoot a goat, broke my leg in the process. I'm down to approx 6000 blood from various injuries including the leg break, I have a blood bag but cant administer it myself. I can give a military torch, matches, toolbox and one of 2 handguns (m1911 or revolver) to anyone kind enough to help.

This is my first character to reach the north, so I'd hate to see him go out like this.

N.B. I can't use a mic, hope this wont be a problem

I'm northwest of Cherno, sorry buddy

I'm in need of some blood. I am near the town of Gorka - I can offer you a Morphine Injector in return.

Steam: Darundo

Invite sent for Steam. I'm not too far from you, maybe we can meet in the middle.

So I completed a run North, loaded up on gear, got bored so decided to share some of it with with the good folk down south, got as far as Kamyshovo, crouched to shoot a goat, broke my leg in the process. I'm down to approx 6000 blood from various injuries including the leg break, I have a blood bag but cant administer it myself. I can give a military torch, matches, toolbox and one of 2 handguns (m1911 or revolver) to anyone kind enough to help.

This is my first character to reach the north, so I'd hate to see him go out like this.

N.B. I can't use a mic, hope this wont be a problem

Add me on steam, Dr Carebear MD, I may be able to help.

• Like 1

I'm northwest of Cherno, sorry buddy

No worries man, thanks anyway.

For anyone in the area that can help, heres my location...

c0IyF.jpg

Add me on steam, Dr Carebear MD, I may be able to help.

added cheers man! my steam name is also capri stylee

Aight Survivors, this medic is going offline for a bit. Getting hungry and thirsty in real life haha. But when I log back on I'll be in Cherno and will let everyone know that I am back online. Be safe out there ;)

• Like 1

I need medical assistance still. I am in the US, I have 1200 hp left with good items such as coyote backpack, M4 and Ak Kobra and etc. I am in Cherno. I have no bloodpacks though.

I found a random guy on irc, who was looking for bandages near Pusta, Since he was bleeding i headed towards him. After i patched him up and gave him a blood bag, i tried to shoot some goat near a horde of zombies, which was not a good idea. They knocked me down, left me there bleeding, with a broken leg. I managed to fix myself up with the stuff i am carrying around for my patients, but was down to 3k blood.

I read Falcorn was not far from me, so i headed to Mogilevka, where we could meet up. Sadly we didn't manage to get on the same server... Maybe next time mate. Thanks anyways for trying to help me out of my misery.

After i had contacted Cereal Killer and found out he was close to Mogilevka too we met in one of the barns. He gave me a blood bag and to my surprise had some NVG's for me. Thanks for the fast help and of course thanks for making my medic missions at night way more easy with those goggles...

Now i am just going to restock my supplies and head out to help some more of you lost outside :)

• Like 1

I'm still unavailable so please don't swamp me with PMs here patients...

Good work everybody! 200 pages of life saving and awesome dedication. I've only been here for about 50 of those pages but this is a great accomplishment! Dr Wasteland's done a great thing by starting this.

On that note, I may have procured a source of supplies for us medics. I may have found a potential donor organization that may end up developing a supply camp for medics with equipment ranging from soda to hopefully silenced weapons. I'll PM you all if anything develops with it, I know a lot of you aren't well equipped and don't have your own supply camps as of yet.

None of it is set in stone yet, but the organization has expressed interest in supplying us with camps on their servers.

Edit: If anyone has any special requests for equipment or weapons that they'd like the most, I've been asked to relay them to the supplier. So PM me if you want anything special, at the moment they're just scrounging together random supplies and a half dozen assault rifles.

Edited by Askar
  • Like 4

I need medical assistance still. I am in the US, I have 1200 hp left with good items such as coyote backpack, M4 and Ak Kobra and etc. I am in Cherno. I have no bloodpacks though.

I'll getcha. I'm outside cherno right now. steamid is udak.

I'm in need of some blood. I am near the town of Gorka - I can offer you a Morphine Injector in return.

Steam: Darundo

Another thanks goes to Snortan! He used about 20 minutes of his time just to help me out. Much appreciated! :)

Edit: Forgot to mention he saw me with only a hatchet and gave me a M1911!

Edited by Darundo

Me and a friend(s) are close to getting a chopper in the air (would have got one already if the hull didn't go all bugged), I'll see if it'll be used in medical operations (me and my friend) or in noob-killing operations in Chernogorsk (some others in our group). Any other medics got any choppers?

Also had a nice encounter with a certain clan dude on CZ02, killed me when I went there with my friend to fix the chopper. I then said I'm just a medic trying to fix it and he apologized and let me come grab my stuff. I made my way to the chopper and he even killed the zombies following me. He helped me get my stuff and we then talked about random stuff and he told me his clan is available if any help is needed. I love this kind of stuff.

Edited by Fonzie
  • Like 2

I'm gonna need a blood transfusion after a mishap with looking at a map and a zombie.

Location is near the small house southeast of Gvozdno. Or southwest of Novy Lug, whichever helps you orient better.

Steam ID is: http://steamcommunit...561198024918452

Sending my thanks to Cereal Killer. Good work out there, bro! Keep on healin'.

Edited by PhantomB12

Me and a friend(s) are close to getting a chopper in the air (would have got one already if the hull didn't go all bugged), I'll see if it'll be used in medical operations (me and my friend) or in noob-killing operations in Chernogorsk (some others in our group). Any other medics got any choppers?

As far as I know, we have no operational helicopters at this time. I assume the more organized and better supported medics are working on getting one though. TMW or RMG may have the manpower to maintain one, but since most of us are solo freelancers the best we've got going are bicycles and some cars.

Any medic close to the North Eastern airstrip? I got a broken leg and spitting on it isn't helping.