Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Can anyone help? I'm in Zub Castle with Broken legs. I'm happy to join whatever server I need to to get assistance, I glitched out and then fell from 2nd level. Please help

I sent you a PM

This is what I love about this game! Now you just need a team of engineers to supply vehicles :)

Does this service operate in European Servers?

Yup, I operate on European servers. I'm usually with Trimethylxanthine (Whitelisted Medic).

I have just been helped by a team of two medics, one of them was the already whitelisted trimethylxanthine and the other was the not yet whitelisted Fraggle.They found me quickly and fixed my legs up, both of them are very trust worthy and also good to talk to, Fraggle needs to be whitelisted :)

Your welcome.

• Like 1

I'll be visiting the lads in the North East cause heck, why not? :D And I'm heading that way to see if i can pick up some little bits and bobs i kinda need :/ someone cover for me at NW for me? :P

course, this is all after I've had dinner (I live in Malaysia GMT-8).

were gonna have a party

Yup, I operate on European servers. I'm usually with Trimethylxanthine (Whitelisted Medic).

Cool ! You guys have a Steam Group?

I am North of the Balota airstrip, slightly west of the small town. I keep passing out and am low on blood/bleeding. A blood transfusion/bandage would be very much appreciated.

i think i do not have a broken leg after seeing a video with a broken leg icon. i have the one that looks like a white broken bottle facing this way

/ <---

what does that indicate?

Edit

after further detective work it turns out i have shock. hopefully when i logged out in the barn i am in a safe enough location that the infected will not eat my face off when i log back in

Edited by Dafaq

i think i do not have a broken leg after seeing a video with a broken leg icon. i have the one that looks like a white broken bottle facing this way

/ <---

what does that indicate?

I think it means you are in shock.

Edit: Or you found out, good luck man.

Edited by Thawar

I am North of the Balota airstrip, slightly west of the small town. I keep passing out and am low on blood/bleeding. A blood transfusion/bandage would be very much appreciated.

Most medic's wont go there, best bet is trying a medic in the south west district

after further detective work it turns out i have shock. hopefully when i logged out in the barn i am in a safe enough location that the infected will not eat my face off when i log back in

Keep in mind if you log out while in shock you will quite likely log back in and find yourself passed out.

Just a friendly warning :)

• Like 1

just got killed, thanks for the offers of helps to the two who PM'd me. I didn't even see your messages until too late

PSA:

Please be sure to check your PM inbox ie. refresh, F5, the works to ensure swift rescue. Infact, do that for this thread too!

Also, to all patients, most medics will call the shots on servers. This is to not only ensure their safety but yours too. So, STOP posting servers. We will be considerate and try to find a server that will suit both parties.

And I'd like to remind everyone that once you've been contacted, keep it to the PM or other means of communications. it'll be nice if this thread gets to over 9000 posts but I'm sure no one wants it to be so as a result of 'You at grid 999 999?' 'Not yet. By the way, which building are you in?' "The red one.' 'I see it in the distance. Don't shoot!'

Thanks gals and guys :)

EDIT: Now I feel like most of my posts are PSAs and AARs :/

Edited by kalskirata
  • Like 6

Good day patients, the doctor will see you now...

On aserious note, i'm now availible for assists if required. I'm heading up to the NW airfield from polana to help Zurggle first but after that i'm free so send me a PM or add me on steam and i'll see what i can do :)

I just got saved by Dr. Trimethylxanthine(Thanks again!) Apparently Nurse Fraggle was too busy being eaten to come help him D:

Edited by Thawar
  • Like 3

Due to a server glitch, I got teleported to Balota beach on logging in, with gear intact, so will be near Cherno and surroundings for another hour or more, happy to respond to emergencies. :-)

I'm quite low on blood and food, started passing out. I'm heading from Msta to Staroye. If a medic is available, respond to this post.

I need some med assistance soon, located in the north west, just south of Petrovka. This is a hostile area, as the airfield is near by. I am competent enough to move to a safer zone.

I require 1 blood bag.

I have given a assistance before Clicky, but now i require some.

Lynx not only came to my rescue and helped me when i had only 2700 health left, he also helped me update my game as well. You are a Godsend!

Assistance still required in Chernogorsk (near Fire-station/Pair of Industrial Chimneys). I seem to have served my leg to a local Zombie of whom seemed to have enjoyed it so much, he is frantically looking for the other one - even after 9 hours... I have attempted to crawl to the nearest hospital, but grass eating + Hatchet + Zombies = nasty neckache and a decrease in my bandage/food supply.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steam: Lucoza

Message to everyone, if you need my help I'm playing now, PM me here or add me on steam, my username is "OliverD1995" I'll be on for a while and will be checking message regularly.

Added you on Steam : )

Should I use the ticket system on the web site or post here for medical aid? I made the ticket on website yet, But not sure on how long a response may take.

Edited by FrankTheDuck