Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

need morphine. right outside of Solnichny, Southern East Coast.

I can be there in 10 minutes if you don't mind meeting a unlisted medic. I have helped 2 people so far (couple weeks ago) but didn't message Dr. Wasteland about it...

Edited by ladleoffilth

need morphine. right outside of Solnichny, Southern East Coast.

I think i'm in Elecktro atm, add me on steam if no one else is closer.

Steam name: Muncywolverine

Just took care of Wafflezor,

will be around Zelenogorsk for a few minutes if anyone nearby is in need of medical attention

I can be there in 10 minutes if you don't mind meeting a unlisted medic. I have helped 2 people so far (couple weeks ago) but didn't message Dr. Wasteland about it...

ok sure im in the teamspeak pm me when you are ready

anyone near cherno who can help me i need blod BAD im down to 350 blod... im in the teamspeak...

Alright... after getting stuck at the loading screen on about 10 different servers trying to join one (Yes all the correct versions) I finally was able to get in one, and what happens? I spawn all the way on the other side of the map basically. Thankfully I still have my gear, I know I'm fortunate with that, but I think I am gonna take the night off from DayZ. Sorry everyone, I will be back on tomorrow.

Same just happened to me...patient in Cherno...spawned on east coast...uggg

Any medics out there adamjmacd still needs help

Two medics shot and killed in the line of duty. My 34 day old medic with every item you could want, and Turkeybacon's similar character.

Me and Turkey are still dying over and over. Lots of bandits and hackers don't want us recently murdered medics gearing up again.

Add me on Steam man. Same as Forum name, "Kydoimos" i have a heli to get you where you need to go, and access to more gear then i could lose in a life time of DayZ. Hit me up, we'll go for a ride. Also have plenty of med gear including anti-biotics.

• Like 1

need to be patched up (zombie got me while i was taking a pee). bandage, blood bag(not necessary at all, still got like 8000 blood, and some sort of food.

on a trek back up to my tent, and the beans would be help make the trip without having stop and loot somewhere for food

i'm like half a km west of zelenogorsk. no rush at all though, will be chilling in tmw teamspeak

Same just happened to me...patient in Cherno...spawned on east coast...uggg

Any medics out there adamjmacd still needs help

I got a pbx on southeast coast.... not decked out like our friend here with thee heli but I can get you anywhere on the coast pretty quick.

Sorry Soul, this week hasn't been good for my DayZ playing times :P

But there doesn't seem to be any shortage of medics nowadays. I need to resort to shooting people just so that we get more patients! :o

• Like 1

Sorry Soul, this week hasn't been good for my DayZ playing times :P

But there doesn't seem to be any shortage of medics nowadays. I need to resort to shooting people just so that we get more patients! :o

Haha when there is no demand, we need to create our own ;D haha, anyways i been killed by a hacker and we lost the vehcile and boat so probably best you been taking time out

In need of a blood transfusion in Cherno, near fire station atm if anyone is available, thanks.

Hey, i'm hoping to become a medic, Cheiden if you PM me or message me on steam (same name RedSchuhart) i can help you out, im on the outskirts of Cherno

hi im not really sure how this works but im in the northeast in the Krasnostav supermarket with my legs broken. I'd appreciate a morphine injection if anyone is in the area.

In need of a blood transfusion in Cherno, near fire station atm if anyone is available, thanks.

hey I can come help just join this team speak. 94.242.227.2:10003

Add me on Steam man. Same as Forum name, "Kydoimos" i have a heli to get you where you need to go, and access to more gear then i could lose in a life time of DayZ. Hit me up, we'll go for a ride. Also have plenty of med gear including anti-biotics.

Huge props to this guy. Flew in like an angel, picked us up, and geared us up even better than we were before. Most help I've had in a long time from anyone!

Now we just need a vehicle or PBX ;)

And then we all died and the helicopter was lost.

Edited by Askar