Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Made my way from the NW after resupplying from death and made my way to Komorov to fix up a patient Ceh. Once I made the 6km trip to him he spawned in the game in Electro, after talking to him that is why he was in Komorov so he has been having spawning issues. He is in Europe which also posed an issue to find a server. Well anyway if anyone is on the SE side near Electro and don't mind trying it he will be making a post soon quoting this and hopefully figure something out.

Sorry I couldn't help you mate, good luck though!

• Like 1

Need assistance please. I'm in the barn between Kamenka and Komarovo and slightly north. (http://dayzdb.com/map#6.027.122) I have 2k blood and could use a transfusion or some meat to get rid of this blurry vision.

Im right next to the dock near Komorov. Do you still need help? If so message me on steam

• Like 1

Man that was intense. Sad ending though :( Still don't understand why some people chose to kill on sight instead of communicating to survivors.

It was way intense, and I already have so many regrets about this one. After bandaging Mobes I wish I had dragged him to the other side of the house across the hallway, as it should have been pretty clear to me where the shots were coming from. Or been faster with an epi pen, I keep one in my backpack cuz I think "oh wow I never use these". We should have run East instead of North too, but I think panic had set in by then. But most of all, I wish I'd yelled the following after the first shots:

"Don't shoot! We're medics!"

I am really curious if that will get us out of trouble more often than not. Of course now that I've said it I wonder if everyone will yell that. But still, I think a lot of people appreciate what we do and just look at everyone with a gun as a threat. Worth a shot anyways. Oh hindsight, you continue to be my bane.

Edit: Errrr wait East, I meant West. East would've been directly at the snipers. Curse my direction sense.

Edited by tamshan
  • Like 2

Made my way from the NW after resupplying from death and made my way to Komorov to fix up a patient Ceh. Once I made the 6km trip to him he spawned in the game in Electro, after talking to him that is why he was in Komorov so he has been having spawning issues. He is in Europe which also posed an issue to find a server. Well anyway if anyone is on the SE side near Electro and don't mind trying it he will be making a post soon quoting this and hopefully figure something out.

Sorry I couldn't help you mate, good luck though!

Thanks for the effort, I'm sorry we didn't manage to complete the task.

I will report back when I am certain of my location, wouldn't want to ruin another heal for someone. I hope it's soon :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the effort, I'm sorry we didn't manage to complete the task.

I will report back when I am certain of my location, wouldn't want to ruin another heal for someone. I hope it's soon :)

No need to be sorry, from everything that was going wrong, it was not your day and in the end nobody can help if you're having bad luck. I hope you get up and going and get rid of the spawn location and loading issues. Let me know how it goes.

It was way intense, and I already have so many regrets about this one. After bandaging Mobes I wish I had dragged him to the other side of the house across the hallway, as it should have been pretty clear to me where the shots were coming from. Or been faster with an epi pen, I keep one in my backpack cuz I think "oh wow I never use these". We should have run East instead of North too, but I think panic had set in by then. But most of all, I wish I'd yelled the following after the first shots:

"Don't shoot! We're medics!"

I am really curious if that will get us out of trouble more often than not. Of course now that I've said it I wonder if everyone will yell that. But still, I think a lot of people appreciate what we do and just look at everyone with a gun as a threat. Worth a shot anyways. Oh hindsight, you continue to be my bane.

Yeah I always try yelling out medic but I really thing my direct chat never works when I need it too lolz. Being a medic is a dangerous job man but someone has to do it ;)

• Like 1

need morphine food and blood in pavlovo if anyone could help

We can help. Please reply giving ingame name and precise location. PM'd you.

SoulShaper is one of the nicest players I've met in all of the DayZ community. He traveled really far just to heal me up. Thanks again :)

• Like 4

I've been thinking of helping out by being a logistics

Tell me if you need anything guys and I will make a run to the nearest place for you :)

• Like 2

I've been thinking of helping out by being a logistics

Tell me if you need anything guys and I will make a run to the nearest place for you :)

Only 13, but a real mature player and is not annoying one bit :P i can vouch for him if any medic's are a little worried about this guy but i can safe with some certantiy (and how certain can you get in dayz really :/ ) that he will get you those supplies to you :P

if anyone is near pavlovo i could use some help. bernd offered help but has another objective before me and he said it would be awhile. i would like to be back playing asap since i have a limited amount of time before the wife gets home. thx

if anyone is near pavlovo i could use some help. bernd offered help but has another objective before me and he said it would be awhile. i would like to be back playing asap since i have a limited amount of time before the wife gets home. thx

Are you on 1.7.2.5? If so, I can help you. I'm at Balota now.

im going to be in the west and central part of the map anyone need help send me a pm currently southwest also .5

Edited by superkush

Hello there, first time poster. I am in need of antibiotics and was told to post here to see if anyone was available to help. I am currently just north outside of Chernogorsk.

Need: Antibiotics

Hello there, first time poster. I am in need of antibiotics and was told to post here to see if anyone was available to help. I am currently just north outside of Chernogorsk.

Need: Antibiotics

Let me check my tent and get back to you on that, i may have one.

SOS HELICOPTER CRASH IN STARY NEED HELP!

Me and my mate crashed just south of Stary attempting to do a barrelroll (don't ask), he managed to survive at 33 blood and bandage and bloodbag me, but I'm unconcious and for some reason not regaining conciousness after the hourglass runs out, relogging didn't help either. Need an epi-pen! (we're EU)

If Stary is too dangerous it's possible for my mate to meet you and you can give him the epi-pen.

EDIT: My mate managed to get some blood back by hunting, battled the graphical glitches and found an epi-pen in the tents at stary! So no more need for now.

o796kj.jpg

Edited by Bass50

Any Medics currently nearby Cherno that have a spare Antibiotics? I have a patient just North of Cherno and realized I am all out of Antibiotics <_<

Please... if anyone is still out there?

It's getting dark. I'm not sure if I'm passing the f^*#( out from the pain or the sun is just going down.

I ran into some trouble in Pogo.

I think the batteries on this thing are going out. Hello?

Need: MAI

Loc: Pogorevka

Just want to thank Element and Bernd for the hospitality in re-supplying me with medical equipment. Nice guys and definitely recommend them for any medical needs out there in the wasteland.

• Like 2

Please... if anyone is still out there?

It's getting dark. I'm not sure if I'm passing the f^*#( out from the pain or the sun is just going down.

I ran into some trouble in Pogo.

I think the batteries on this thing are going out. Hello?

Need: MAI

Loc: Pogorevka

What version of DayZ are you on?

And by MAI do you mean morphine? :)

Hey,

I'm near the deer stand to the west of Stary in need of a blood transfusion. Been colorless for a while now. (On .4)

Thanks