Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

As my first time using a medic, I was a bit cautious about using a medic. But I had no reason to be as AlphaStalker2 was a great medic who healed me, gave me a drink and offered to give me a G17 with ammo, to bad we had to leave before I got it.

Anyway, trustworthy medic and would certainly recoment him!

Edited by josh1803

bernd and "pilot" ... i do have a name ! :( i'm not just "pilot" QQ

Ooh it was you! Haha, I only saw the name Recentis :P

Well thanks to Teairra too :D

bernd and "pilot" ... i do have a name ! :( i'm not just "pilot" QQ

Yeah, pilots are people too ;)

So, anybody need help? Currently near Kamenka, making my may to Cherno, fully loaded, I even have one antibiotics box.

Yeah, pilots are people too ;)

So, anybody need help? Currently near Kamenka, making my may to Cherno, fully loaded, I even have one antibiotics box.

I do pls, skype is: tenaciousd...

with the dots

I don't understand why someone asking for help wouldn't be willing to accommodate the wishes of the person giving the help. We've done this before, it's not our first rodeo and we know that things can go wrong. We may not be able to find the patient immediately, there may be bandits in the area, we may have to detour and be delayed. While we could Alt Tab out and go to Steam chat, that's very dangerous in this game. Direct chat in game is an invitation to any bandit in the neighborhood to get two for the price of one.

Voice chat, whether on Skype, Teamspeak or Vent, is an invaluable resource in this game and for our purposes. Guys, it's us helping you ... the least you can do is to comply with our instructions. If you can't do that then we can't help you.

Joe

Well said Joe ;)

• Like 1

Well I'm off to a great morning getting shot at twice trying to reach my last patient. Second engagement nearly killed me and now im sitting at 3,700ish blood and could use a blood transfusion. I'm not bleeding since managed to bandage myself quickly. Problem is I spawned on the coast again between Cherno and Balota AF. If anyone is in the area and could help I would appreciate it, and I have blood bags if ya don't ;) Steam: AlphaStalker and I have Team Speak and know my exact grid.

Well I'm off to a great morning getting shot at twice trying to reach my last patient. Second engagement nearly killed me and now im sitting at 3,700ish blood and could use a blood transfusion. I'm not bleeding since managed to bandage myself quickly. Problem is I spawned on the coast again between Cherno and Balota AF. If anyone is in the area and could help I would appreciate it, and I have blood bags if ya don't ;) Steam: AlphaStalker and I have Team Speak and know my exact grid.

Should be good to pick you up and resupply you sometime this evening buddy. Hang in there. If you add me on skype (Id yourself if your name is different) I can alert you when and where we are ready.

Should be good to pick you up and resupply you sometime this evening buddy. Hang in there. If you add me on skype (Id yourself if your name is different) I can alert you when and where we are ready.

Added U on Skype. I've got someone on their way to my location but I could deffinitley use a medical resupply. I'm getting a bit low on blood bags :(

I do pls, skype is: tenaciousd...

with the dots

i could use some antibiotics. :/

steam name xdmix

Check PMs. I'm about 2 KM east of Cherno right now.

I got myself a broken leg.

I could use some morphine and antibiotics.

I am crawling near Little Hill between Zub and Ozerko lake. But each time I logged in before put me on the coast, so if anybody would help me, I'd go on the game again and see if I've been moved again XD

my steam: unknown_assassin695

Check PMs. I'm about 2 KM east of Cherno right now.

I don't see you added me or sumthing what you mean?

(nvm got it)

Edited by Orpheus

Currently suffering from an infection. If anyone with antiobiotics can get to me, please let me know. I'm currently not too far from Berezino.

Edited by faintpulse

I'm currently around NWAF. Anyone in need of a medic? I would start moving south otherwise.

Edited by Antariuk

I have a broken leg, between Kamenka and Pavlovo.

I have quite a few supplies to offer as a thank you. Blood bags, smoke grenade, epi-pen and such.

Timezone is UK GMT, if you just give me a server to connect to.

Very much appreciated.

I don't see you added me or sumthing what you mean?

No, I mean check the forum personal message system. Skype messes up my ping when playing DayZ and I get kicked. I'm currently in Cherno waiting to help MikeRoe.

Edited by J.C.

Ok up and running, add me on steam if you need help in the NE

• Like 1

I have a broken leg, between Kamenka and Pavlovo.

I have quite a few supplies to offer as a thank you. Blood bags, smoke grenade, epi-pen and such.

Timezone is UK GMT, if you just give me a server to connect to.

Very much appreciated.

I sent you a PM, I hope I can help.

"Pavalion" Helped me out greatly. he had to dodge a sniper to get to me and gave me a blood transfusion when I only asked him for morphine.

Thanks so much and I'm glad you didn't get wounded by that douchebag bandit sniper!

• Like 1

im at the coast of krutoy cap and need a blood transfusion if any1 can help just send a pm through the fourms . thx

XxSC4RECR0WxX Thanks a lot man.

Gave me morphine, blood bag and painkillers and helped me avoid a horrible death in the woods =D

Saved my life. I apreciate it bro ;)

Edited by ♠ Unknown ♠
  • Like 1

Any medics around Elektro that are on 1.7.2.5, please contact Orpheus. He is waiting by the harbor, low on blood and passing out.

In still in 1.7.2.4. I'm running north towards Berezino now.