Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Don't see you on Skype - rogueoperator "Bones McCoy" is my Skype. I'm actually really close to you. PM me the server through the forum and I'll jump in.

Edit: Those darn hackers teleported me to Kamenka. Got out alive, but could someone else help Grapefist?

Edited by Operator

had a vehicle crash in kabanino, 1 player dead, 2 players gravely injured. first injured stats: 3000 blood, bleeding, possible broken leg, unconscious. second injured stats: 1100 blood, bleeding, sprained, unconscious.

had a vehicle crash in kabanino, 1 player dead, 2 players gravely injured. first injured stats: 3000 blood, bleeding, possible broken leg, unconscious. second injured stats: 1100 blood, bleeding, sprained, unconscious.

I'm going to need a partner or two on this mission, so If any active medics are reading this and in the area, pm me.

I'm going to need a partner or two on this mission, so If any active medics are reading this and in the area, pm me.

I'm close and can respond. Serving up blood bags and martini's! PM sent

Hi guys,

I'm just north of NW airfield coords - 048045.

I'm not bleeding but my blood is below 4000.

I have blood bags, need some help with the transfusion.

My steam name is - Warchilo.

Thanks in advance.

(P.S. This is the second time I need your help today)

I'm still stuck up on the NWAF, broken leg and low blood. Any help would be awesome, as I'm having trouble finding Morphine.

Shinya, do you still need help?

Think Muncywolverine was busy just now, hes back to help me at the momenet.

thanks again crab!

I'm down at 067097, the houses near Zub castle...I am willing to give what I can for some help, I have only 1k blood, broken legs, broken arm. I really don't want to die!! help?

I have a broken leg and am in need of a blood bag southwest of the northeast airfield.

If you can help me, I have a silenced M9, and that is it, as well as some water.

Please help!

AlphaStalker2 and all his pals really helped me out! Thanks again guys!

No prob man. Every life saved is well worth the stories and danger sometimes lolz. If U ever need help again and I'm in the area hit me up.

thanks alpha for saving my ass a fourth time !!! <3

Of course anytime man. I actually have a seperate stash of medical supplies just for you Derek ;) Now stop falling off of high places!! :|

great job Muncywolverine, went out all the way to elekctro to get the bloodbag just for me..

feel bad putting him into such risk...

anyway thanks!

Anybody out there with Antibiotics? Slowly losing blood and food is scarce at times!

My tent might have some, add me on steam i'll go check.

Steam name: Le'newb

EDIT: I dont have them, somehow they magically changed into NVGs.

Edited by Muncywolverine

Done

Angels From Even ( Darren and Bernd)

I have to praise the two medics that came to my help. They spend 1:30 minutes of their lives just to help me.

i only can play 2 hours every now and than so i can't explain very well in words my gratitude.

Ps: If you came to portugal i will have a rabbit for you, just in case

Lol I have a feeling ima be using you guys alot.

So, since last time i contacted you guys, I managed to find a lot of supplies and get my way to NWAF. I am at 1k blood and have blood bags. I am located at the hangar on the far right. I have supplies to trade for your services this time.

Steam: cruelity1

I'm in Elektro area, with about 5,000 blood. No blood bags, sorry. Haven't been playing long, but I managed to find myself a Lee Enfield and a ton of ammo, and this is only my fourth*? character, so I'd like to survive. Reach me on Skype at msanc28. Thank you in advance for whoever braves the wasteland to help me. :)))