Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

i need help plz!

Im near Stary Sobor!

How can i request help??

Compliments

Just add what your situation is (ie. are you bleeding out, do you have broken legs, how much blood etc) and a medic will contact you if one is near your area, it's also good to add your steamid or skypeid to make things easier

Hi! I'm currently in Drozhino and at 1000 Blood. I just stopped bleeding and am taking shelter in a building away from zombies. If anyone could possibly help, I would appreciate it greatly! This run I actually managed to find decent gear, minus hunting supplies, bandages, and cans of food <_< I can trade some basic supplies too

PM me or message me on skype if you can!

xtouchxsomeonex

Much appreciated!!

Hey man I'm offline ATM but I will be on in about an hour. I logged off at Windy Mountain so its just south of U. If U don't mind just waiting or U can find another medic on the forum thats online and will come to U. Add me on steam: AlphaStalker

Hey there, my second time doing this and ill make it easy on you guys this time =)

Im camped up in the Stary Sobor supermarket with about 2.7k blood on server US 374. I have a blood bag available, so if anyone is willing in the stary sobor area, please help meh.and

Steam: cruelity1

Im near Stary Sobor but i have my legs broken i can help you if you see this

Hey man I'm offline ATM but I will be on in about an hour. I logged off at Windy Mountain so its just south of U. If U don't mind just waiting or U can find another medic on the forum thats online and will come to U. Add me on steam: AlphaStalker

Added on steam. I don't mind waiting! Hit me up when you get on and into town. Then I'll log into your server

Steam name: gamer_xyz

Edited by newb

Just add what your situation is (ie. are you bleeding out, do you have broken legs, how much blood etc) and a medic will contact you if one is near your area, it's also good to add your steamid or skypeid to make things easier

Situation

broken legs

12000 Blood

Stary Sobor hill

steamid zemariatd

Im near Stary Sobor but i have my legs broken i can help you if you see this

Hey there, my second time doing this and ill make it easy on you guys this time =)

Im camped up in the Stary Sobor supermarket with about 2.7k blood on server US 374. I have a blood bag available, so if anyone is willing in the stary sobor area, please help meh.and

Steam: cruelity1

Me and bernd can assist the both of you. Please pm me with your skype details

Me and bernd can assist the both of you. Please pm me with your skype details

I helped cruelity1 out, he should be okay

• Like 1

I helped cruelity1 out, he should be okay

Dutch helped me out again, he ventured INTO the S Barracks at NW airfield, where some sick bastard had placed a beartrap. He set my leg, topped me off with a transfusion and I made it out alive.

Thanks again Dutch! More beans for you.

it doent apear can i add you insted ?

Thanks to Muncy a.k.a Le'newb, gave me a ghillie suit and picked me up! Great guy!:)

• Like 1

Hey, I'm an aspiring medic.

I am north of Cherno right now, so if anyone needs assistance, just let me know.

3k blood remaining at barn , NW of elecktro.

any medics closeby with a bloodpack to spare?

thanks

thanks

Add me on steam : Le'newb

I was beginning to starve and used my last food, a few minutes later the server crashed and I came back starving with no food in my inventory. Currently in a barn west of Cherno with barely 4k blood and starving.

Could really use some help :)

Edited by Grapefist

Add me on steam : Le'newb

are u offline at steam now?

I was beginning to starve and used my last food, a few minutes later the server crashed and I came back starving with no food in my inventory. Currently in a barn north of Cherno with barely 4k blood and starving.

Could really use some help :)

Just North of Cherno. Can help - Which barn?

Edited by Operator

thanks

anyone else can help me on this?

Hey!

I am on the outskirts of Polana and I have a broken leg. Medical assistance would be greatly appreciated!