Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hey you all i'd hate to ask this but does anyone have a spare tent they could give me? I can trade an AKM with 1 mag.

My home server just closed in them middle of the night, no warning. So my camps are gone, can't really go on medic runs without a place to store my stuff.

Can anyone spare one? :/

EDIT: Can trade Ghuillie suit for one.

Edited by Muncywolverine

Balota, will give Le'newb a tent if he god damn replies to my friend request!;) right beside cherno btw bandage and if possible blood

Oops! i ment muncy! my bad:o

EDIT: i'm retarded, that is le'newb, no one pay attention to this..

Edited by M1llenium
  • Like 1

Oops! i ment muncy! my bad:o

HOLY CRAP! I just got like 4 friend requests! Which one are you lol?

In the deer stand North west of Msta, lost most of my stuff including backpack due to a hacker sending me out to the boonies on some island. All I need is food 2 is prime 1 is all that is needed. blinking red, would offer a trade but not alot I can actually offer atm. Let me know :D http://steamcommunit...561197972370654 or just PM on site

oops

Edited by Vae

Just Read this, i do shit awesome moves on my ATV, and die afterwards

After droping off 4 tents for a fellow medic, down south i realised that the server had gone from 8 players to 32, i drove my ATV back scared shitless and was shot at, at one point and swerved to avoid being hit, i saw to my horror i was going to hit a trash pile and flip so i did what any sane man would, I hit turbo and went for that shit. To my surprise i did a full 360 sumersalt in the air while being shot at and not a single hit got me due to my james bond style moves. I landed the thing on for wheels was into the woods.

However my ATV disliked me that day and got stuck on a bridge, bumper in the ground exgausht facing the air. I must have been jumping up and down like crazy since it wouldnt let me off and as soon as i did i got shot, lost nice gear :/

However due to patients helping me, i got someone i helped twice before to move in with his squad and lock down the dam, they waited till a server restart occured and drove the ATV slowly off the dam and hide it for me, During this i was getting a chopper ride up north from elektro and arranging a trade with a wepon that a patient had just found since they wanted a M14 and another medic wanted a M4A3 CCO SD, the patient spawned at the coast which worked best as i went to elektro and patched people up and he droped off the SD for the other medic, Sadly i lost a patient but healed one and shall deliever the M14 by wednesday =)

I'm at about 600 blood and bleeding (not sure if i can even be saved) in the NWAF. If you're available near the NWAF pm me your steam/skype id and i'll add you.

Edited by Psychose

Hey there, my second time doing this and ill make it easy on you guys this time =)

Im camped up in the Stary Sobor supermarket with about 2.7k blood on server US 374. I have a blood bag available, so if anyone is willing in the stary sobor area, please help meh.and

Steam: cruelity1

Edited by Cruwlity

In the deer stand North of Msta, lost most of my stuff due to a hacker sending me out to the boonies on some island. All I need is food 2 is prime 1 is all that is needed. blinking red, would offer a trade but not alot I can actually offer atm. Let me know :D http://steamcommunit...561197972370654 or just PM on site.... the guy above me has a name that makes it not a great idea to help him I think :P not to mention the location

I have a patient in need of a blood transfusion in balota airfield but I am at the complete opposite end of the map. Any medics available around that area?

Edited by Teach

Anyone near NWAF? I have 4k blood and would appreciate a blood transfusion. I have 2 blood bags on me.

I have a patient in need of a blood transfusion in balota airfield but I am at the complete opposite end of the map. Any medics available around that area?

i am not white listed but i am at balota airfield right now and i will help.

• Like 1

I need some help to administer a blood bag. I'm on Vysotta hill just north of Cherno. I have supplies and a few spares if you need them.

My steam name - Warchilo.

Thanks in advance.

Hey been waiting awhile, In the deer stand North of Msta, lost most of my stuff due to a hacker sending me out to the boonies on some island. All I need is food 2 is prime 1 is all that is needed. blinking red, would offer a trade but not alot I can actually offer atm. Let me know :D http://steamcommunit...561197972370654 or just PM on site. I can more than compensate for 1 can of food, would say now but it would be a lie so best I can do is say I can restock your medical, food, water, or even specfic kinds of ammo in the very neer future. Can ask Trooper or cereal killer of {TMW} of my legit status.

I need some help to administer a blood bag. I'm on Vysotta hill just north of Cherno. I have supplies and a few spares if you need them.

My steam name - Warchilo.

Thanks in advance.

We can help

Can we with you in ten mins

Add me on skype friendlybernd

• Like 1

Hey been waiting awhile, In the deer stand North of Msta, lost most of my stuff due to a hacker sending me out to the boonies on some island. All I need is food 2 is prime 1 is all that is needed. blinking red, would offer a trade but not alot I can actually offer atm. Let me know :D http://steamcommunit...561197972370654 or just PM on site. I can more than compensate for 1 can of food, would say now but it would be a lie so best I can do is say I can restock your medical, food, water, or even specfic kinds of ammo in the very neer future. Can ask Trooper or cereal killer of {TMW} of my legit status.

We can get to you in about fifteen to twenty minutes.

add me on skype

friendlybernd

Hi! I'm currently in Drozhino and at 1000 Blood. I just stopped bleeding and am taking shelter in a building away from zombies. If anyone could possibly help, I would appreciate it greatly! This run I actually managed to find decent gear, minus hunting supplies, bandages, and cans of food <_< I can trade some basic supplies too

PM me or message me on skype if you can!

xtouchxsomeonex

Much appreciated!!

Edited by newb