Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Derek if U can hold off till I get home from work, ill log on and save U ;) just don't log on and bleed to death before I get home :(

Derek if U can hold off till I get home from work, ill log on and save U ;) just don't log on and bleed to death before I get home :(

how long till your home ? :P i came here for when you logged in ahah, got an ak in my pack for you too with some mags :)

Need blood, down to 2.5k and I do not have any blood bag.

Outside lumber mill, a short walk from the school building.

Skype; Kayozay

Help would be awesome

still need help !! down to 3k blood and im unconscious in the barn near Vysota ..

Steam: derek0289

Check your PM

Near Berezino if anyone needs help.

Yeah, isn't the lumber mill north of there?

Edit: Still kinda new and unsure where everything is.

Offline atm, going out if the gf.

Edited by Kayozay

http://dayzdb.com/map#6.050.084 I am here Rogovo Right outside Stary for those not looking at map i am also in the red brick building i need antibiotics Food Water and Blood Transfusion I disparately need food and water both blinking have blood bags handy so if you don't have antibiotics don't worry about it i will deal with it

Yeah, isn't the lumber mill north of there?

Edit: Still kinda new and unsure where everything is.

Yes what do you need?

Signing off for the day. It was a fun day/night with nice conversations and relaxed atmosphere. If it wasn't for an ATV chasing me and the Infected to moan, I'd have forgotten that this is apocalypse.

Still in Komarovo, hiding under the dock. Need morphine. I'm not a fresh spawn, broke leg up north due to some glitch over rocks, then, when logging in again, game somehow spawned me at Kamenka, so I crawled my way to Komarovo, and here I am. Please help!

Bernd is a good guy, help me when I was low on blood. He came to me and made a fire so I could cook some meat. He offered to give me a pistol and water as well.

Hey guys, is there anybody available to help me in the woods to the East of Novy Sober, I have a broken leg and low blood. I just need my leg fixed as I have the hunting tools to get back on track afterward. Any help would be much appreciated.

Steam: Cpuksway

I'm talking with this patient and moving to his location

Just lost my second patient, im heartbroken. I was trying to heal him but the artifacting made it so i literally couldnt see, i tried three different solutuons and nothing worked, in the end i was being beaten from all sides shooting trying to find him and recieve a message that he's dead and have to leave.

Im truely sorry for failing you my friend and should our paths ever cross again im sure i can give you gear to replenish that which you lose

• Like 3

Medic in Cherno/Elektro area, add me on steam.

Steam name: Le'newb

EDIT: WHY DOES IT KEEP MULTI-POSTING??? :(

Edited by Muncywolverine
  • Like 1

SoulShaper2 was very kind and professional and help me out alot by giveing me a blood bag, he also was on the way to heal other people when he healed me he deserves like over 9000 humanity.

• Like 1

Hi, I'm near Topolka Dam and starving. I ate my food just before being disconnected from the server. When I logged back in I was hungry but out of food, so can anyone bring some food please? I have plenty of pain killers and willing to part with a couple in return for help.

Glitched outta my base, im on the coast near kameka, can anyone help me? Im low on blood 3700. 4day old char. any help would be great.

Steam name. vargakrynn

Edited by Yellobelly

Glitched outta my base, im on the coast near kameka, can anyone help me? Im low on blood 3700. 4day old char. any help would be great.

im in zelenogorksk just north of you. i could meet up with you in ~15 mins travel time max. I have a blood bag for the job.

I will PM you also.

• Like 1