Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Im in berezino in one of the 3 identical apartment buildings west of the eastern supermarket, have blood bag need transfusion, will join any server.

Edited by HiMyNameIsJoe

Im in kameka and need blood bad. can anyone help

steam : vargakrynn

Edited by Yellobelly

Need a blood transfusion, I have the bag. What server are you on?

Check your pm's please.

In the deer stand west of Msta, lost most of my stuff including backpack due to a hacker sending me out to the boonies on some island. All I need is food 2 is prime 1 is all that is needed. blinking red, would offer a trade but not alot I can actually offer atm. Let me know :D

I'm not a white listed medic, but if anyone needs help around cherno I will gladly come help.

I could. Check your PM.

Max, I'm at Veresnik, I could go your way. Steam is ketchup504.

Edited by ketchup504

Help! Down to 4K in blood - sitting by a pond near Kabanino. Is there a doctor in the house?

Thanks,

Max

Still need help? I'll PM you.

Im down to 3700 blood, blacking out and starving, My home server spawn me near the beach of kameka. I have no food and I need blood. Also i think i need antibiotics but I Have some in my camp. if someone can please give me blood. PM what sever to log onto

My steam name is vargakrynn

Help! Down to 4K in blood - sitting by a pond near Kabanino. Is there a doctor in the house?

Thanks,

Max

Nevermind - some sorry ass hacker decided to Thunderdome us or whatever...

Still need help? I'll PM you.

You get him, I've only one blood bag.

In the deer stand west of Msta, lost most of my stuff including backpack due to a hacker sending me out to the boonies on some island. All I need is food 2 is prime 1 is all that is needed. blinking red, would offer a trade but not alot I can actually offer atm. Let me know :D http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972370654 or just PM on site

Anyone in or near elektro willing or able to help? Passed out and am bleeding :/. I am at the south fire station

My steam is stonedmonkey0065, and my skype stonedmonkey0056

Edited by Orlyy

Anyone giving out medical supplies in the NW area? I could give a STANAG SD or regular if the responder wants them.

Hey guys, is there anybody available to help me in the woods to the East of Novy Sober, I have a broken leg and low blood. I just need my leg fixed as I have the hunting tools to get back on track afterward. Any help would be much appreciated.

Steam: Cpuksway

Edited by Cpuk