Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I got assistance yesterday, and I feel like I may be asking a little much here, but anyway

I'm in one of the deer stands south of balota airstrip, where the medical tents are lined up. I have a broken leg and I am badly in need of a blood transfusion, would anyone be willing to help? I dont have much in terms of compensation, but I have a shotgun and a few rounds I found up here. Thanks, so much.

Edit

Edited by Kayozay

Added you on skype, help is on the way

quick and reliable, even though my problem seems to be gone after i relog,

he , together with his guard still dont mind to contiune the journey just for the

sake of delivery food and water to make sure i will still be ok later.

good services:)

Sent you a pm

teach came with a rescue squad and everything!! thanks for the help!!

Posted10 minutes ago but ill post again cause i'm running out of food & water. I'm in one of the deer stands in the army camp thing south of the balota airstrip. I really need morphine and a blood transfusion - thanks.

http://dayzdb.com/map#6.062.124

In the middle appartment block facing the hospital, some blood is needed >.< and possibly some pain killers if you have any, Don't have much to trade but you can take whatever you want from me,

Steam: flyonthewall

Or just PM us on here,

Sam

http://dayzdb.com/ma...<br /><br />In the middle appartment block facing the hospital, some blood is needed >.< and possibly some pain killers if you have any, Don't have much to trade but you can take whatever you want from me,

Steam: flyonthewall

Or just PM us on here,

Sam

I'm right there if you need help. Add me on skype if you want : nazz6868

• Like 1

Need help in elektro! low blood and bleeding unconscious! please help

Ok we will save you.

Pm me

Friendlybernd

• Like 1

hey i need help, im down due to a broken leg north of electro and need of morphine i would really appreciate assistance thanks

hey i need help, im down due to a broken leg north of electro and need of morphine i would really appreciate assistance thanks

Ok Skype

Friendlybernd

Or pm

Will help you

I got broken legs in the Church by the store and docks in Cherno. All I need is a morphine. I'm not on right now but I can be soon. can anyone help me?

I got broken legs in the Church by the store and docks in Cherno. All I need is a morphine. I'm not on right now but I can be soon. can anyone help me?

I'm not an official medic, but I can help you if you still need it.

US1173, there's a downed heli with 2-3 boxes of medical supplies. Marked it on this map. If anyone, TMW or the whitelist need it, I've marked it here.

Do me a favor, keep it friendly if you see someone there. There's more than enough supplies for 2-3 people to be very well off. Share if you must.

http://dayzwiki.com/wiki/Gmap/beta/gmap.html?m=pin&c=Spot&t=Right%20here&mode=mark&z=4&x=-102.494873046875&y=74.92627922346759&friend=yes

I have a broken leg:( I'm in Komarovo, next to it's dock area, I need morphine, can anyone help me? I can use Skype if needed. Thanks

Edited by Zemby

I can't figure out how to talk to non-players on steam so I'll just post this here.

can anyone help me , i am in one of the two large barns in novy sobor which is prettymuch slap bang in the middle of the map, i currently need blood desperatly and i am passing out periodically, i don't have a bloodpack for a transfusion so if you are so good you will need to bring one to help me. all i have on me are some drinks, a revolver and a crossbow. i will happily pay you with the crossbow or the revolver, whichever you choose but if you will do this for free all the better. you can choose the server but sorry i don't have a mic so the ingame chat is how we will communicate.

PM me if you can help =D

Hey there me again ^^ I got attacked by zombies near pustoshka and bleed for a long time while running away from them. Im on low health like 6000 and i was getting ready to head my way to cherno so i need a medical help if someone is avaible thank you.

I'm up at the NW airfield and I have 3,5k blood left and could use someone to give me some blood. I do have the bloodpack(s) needed.

Edit:

If anyone is up for it, just PM me and we can talk over the details there.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by MegriM

need medical assistance north of electro i have a broken leg and need morphine

Anyone fix you yet? I'm in the area. PM me with details if needed.

In a bad way in elektro, I need morphine and blood. I also have that virus thing but I'm not too fussed about that. I'm in the pub next to the supermarket, thanks.