Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Any medics near Novy Sobor? I was getting a little bit of loot and a zombie hit me when i was at 9000 blood and it made me pass out. When i woke up I managed to kill the zombie but I'm down to 2000 blood. I bandaged myself up and I just need a blood transfusion. Although I don't think I have a blood bag. If anybody can help me I would appreciate it. Message me or my steam ID: The Bear Jew

Too many hits on The Bear Jew on Steam, add me and we'll get this through.

Kind regards,

MikaelM

Tried to find you but Steam said that "senseiyaj" doesn't exist? Add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/EvilSWAT :)

Thanks for the help! +1 EvilSwat and his buddy!

Now I'm stuck with a broken limb and in need of a blood transfusion in Electro hahaha. If anyone is near the west of Electro (Train yard) then I'd much appreciate a blood transfusion and some morphine. Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

If anyone happen to be near 017/130 (kamenka) i had a car accident that made me at 3000k less blood (bleeding to death), uncouncious, (broken bones i think) well you get the point car accident...in need of everything.

I hit a roadblock in between two house in a curve, if you see the spot. i would gladly need help

I would reward you with a mountain dew!!!!

Thanks a lot!

ive been stuck in berezino the past few days with about 1000 health. i REALLY need a blood transfusion. i have a blood bag handy if you dont. im in the apartments across from the supermarket!!

ive been stuck in berezino the past few days with about 1000 health. i REALLY need a blood transfusion. i have a blood bag handy if you dont. im in the apartments across from the supermarket!!

Add me on Steam, I'll be there in a minute.

I'm in dire need of assistance, south of stary and novy sobor. The town is called vyshnoye. I'm on the outskirts of it, in a field, I've got broken legs, 1300 health, i'm in shock, and am about to starve/ dehydrate. Please help! I don't have a blood bag or anything!

Steam account is rkfaithfulblade, we're playing on US 374, ingame name is josh simmons

Edited by Whiltheris

Hi, I've been down all day due to needing a transfusion but things got complicated and my very nice medic couldn't reach me for technical reasons.

Real life important matters mean I have to leave the house in 25 mins. I'm between Gulova and Msta.

By any chance is there a super fast medic available who might be able to help me with a transfusion please?

Skype is sulalee01

Edited by Sula

please help i have a broken leg just north of electro and need morphine i'd really appreciate assistance thanks!

please help i have a broken leg just north of electro and need morphine i'd really appreciate assistance thanks!

Add me on Steam, I'll be there in a minute.

was quick, kind, and fixed me up good!! thanks!

I need a transfusion bad at the NW Airfield. I'm at the south west barracks there and got screwed over by glitched zombies and am at 272 blood(not bleeding out thank god) My steam is Keg0412 if anyone can help me at all.

Edited by Reddot44

hihi... any medical officers around somewhere grid 105 107 ?

i caught a cold and have been coughing badly..low on blood and with no food atm.......and its night time now!

anyone...?

i can pass you some of my stuff np

back in berezino and there were a few zombies that just happened to knock me unconscious and start feeding on me so i need some help again. anyone close?

back in berezino and there were a few zombies that just happened to knock me unconscious and start feeding on me so i need some help again. anyone close?

Add me on Steam: SoulShaper2

hihi... any medical officers around somewhere grid 105 107 ?

i caught a cold and have been coughing badly..low on blood and with no food atm.......and its night time now!

anyone...?

i can pass you some of my stuff np

Added you on skype, help is on the way

medic couldnt make it into berezino. still need help in the apartments!!

KIA, my ATV flipped and i was facing the sky, as i tried to get off with it jumping i was shot by a DMR

Edited by SoulShaper2
  • Like 1

KIA, my ATV flipped and i was facing the sky, as i tried to get off with it jumping i was shot by a DMR

Teach and I can help out Angelus.

Angelus, do you have skype?

I have 3K blood in need of bloodpack (which I have) just need someone to administer it to me. I'm located near berezino west of the lumbermill.

Steam: Rudemir

Edited by Rudemir

Teach and I can help out Angelus.

Angelus, do you have skype?

yup add me at mike.nowak7