Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

if its "only" blood, why not hunt 1-2 cows and get back in action?

Because i do not have a knife, nor a match box or hatched for all that matters..

Because i do not have a knife, nor a match box or hatched for all that matters..

(1) Too many "Freakzos" in Steam to figure out who you are there and (2) Tried calling you on Skype but was disconnected.

Joe

• Like 1

MIA due to a hacker, he teleported me but got off fast enough before i died, making my way up north now, (I believe its a hacker or a very bad glitch)

ok looks like I do not need antibiotics after all. just got on and my blood is not dropping anymore. I got really cold in the rain last night but made a fire at the last minute when i saw the little thing start blinking. Thought I got a infection but I guess not.

Edited by Ste41k

If anyone can help me. My legs are broken. I have a spare blood bag, but no morphine. I'm in the deer stand at Msta. Please help me.

(1) Too many "Freakzos" in Steam to figure out who you are there and (2) Tried calling you on Skype but was disconnected.

Joe

Hmm, you could try to add me, or nvm, i'll you add you. Would love if you could get back to me on this.

Hi everyone,this must be the,hum,3rd?5th time?That I'm asking for help here :/

I need some help at Elektro,on top of the fire station,got broken legs,need some morphine fer mi legs!

Dont reply to me if you cant help me :P

Hi everyone,this must be the,hum,3rd?5th time?That I'm asking for help here :/

I need some help at Elektro,on top of the fire station,got broken legs,need some morphine fer mi legs!

Dont reply to me if you cant help me :P

im not one of the medic but i can help you if you trust me im already in electro

there is no way im a bandit with that little kitten :)

­

Edited by joevils

Hey hey. Something happened in the last server I was on, where around 10 people died, but somehow I managed to esc>abort and get out alive, but i have 2.2k blood, a broken bone and im passed out while bleeding, and im in shock. I need the works right now, but i have several blood bags/bandages/morphine but just no epi-pens. If someone helps me ill make sure you leave with 1 extra bandage/blood bag/morphine for helping me.

Im right outside elektro, coords are roughly 101132 :)

edit: sorry about the colour change, my c key is broken so I have to copy/paste it in which changed the colour, now I cant get it back.

Edited by hughmad

Hey hey. Something happened in the last server I was on, where around 10 people died, but somehow I managed to esc>abort and get out alive, but i have 2.2k blood, a broken bone and im passed out while bleeding, and im in shock. I need the works right now, but i have several blood bags/bandages/morphine but just no epi-pens. If someone helps me ill make sure you leave with 1 extra bandage/blood bag/morphine for helping me.

Im right outside elektro, coords are roughly 101132 :)

edit: sorry about the colour change, my c key is broken so I have to copy/paste it in which changed the colour, now I cant get it back.

do you want my help? and if so pm me your steam account

Sorry Joevils,but I cant trust a guy who made a account just to reply to my plead of help :/

Besides,looks can be deceiving!

So no,I'm sorry I dont trust you,I dont trust anyone who isnt a medic(or hasnt made clear that hes friendly)

I've got killed because of not sure if the players I see are friendly or not...

Edited by Kristo112

Thanks again AlphaStalker for saving me ! Even though you just lost all your stuff from being teleported.. you still found a way to come back to save me ! Thanks alot man

do you want my help? and if so pm me your steam account

sorry man, i want someone who has done this sort of thing already. you're probably trustworthy, but i just dont want to die from some troll, thanks a lot though

Sorry Joevils,but I cant trust a guy who made a account just to reply to my plead of help :/

Besides,looks can be deceiving!

So no,I'm sorry I dont trust you,I dont trust anyone who isnt a medic(or hasnt made clear that hes friendly)

I've got killed because of not sure I the players I see are friendly or not...

i understand but i just wanted to say that i didnt create a account to reply to you i created one 2 day ago to get saved by snortan.

Just want to say thanks to derek and huvard for hooking me up with weapons and enough supplies to get back into the saddle and continue my medical work. Great guys I tell ya.

• Like 1

You guys are still on the job? I´m in desperate need of some antibiotics.

whats your location?

whats your location?

Do you still need medical help up in "that area" ?

We've been updating our website and RMA system, and we finally have it working properly I think.

If it is, you put in an RMA a little while ago.

Do you still need such help?

Edited by Medic Austin

You guys are still on the job? I´m in desperate need of some antibiotics.

I do, add me on steam (GreasyMnky)

Ok, i really need some help, soon. I'm at 2k blood and I'm am falling unconsious all the time. Contact me on steam @ danigaup.

Thnx to Greasymnky for helping me out with the blood transfusion :)

post-82090-0-13406100-1344130841_thumb.p

Edited by Freakzo
  • Like 1

Any medics in the middle of nowhere who want to save my ass for me? Need morphine on the road south out of gvozdno...

I hate crawling...