Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

So, my friend could still use a shot of antibiotics. unfortunately he's had to go for now, and he should be back in an hour. So, if there's a medic that thinks they'll be near stary in about an hour, that would be fantastic. We can has out the details on here, or through skype. Even steam I suppose =p I just prefer not using it at the moment.

Stary in an hour sounds good. Only about 20 min left i see.... Contact me on skype when you two need me...

I am in Vyshnoye (town directly south of stary sobor) and i am infected with no antibiotics. Can i get a whitelisted medic to run to me with some? I will donate a blood bag. PM me here or on skype: mshade14

You still need help im no medic but i have some spare antibiotics and im just outside chernogorsk

im willing to donate 2 antibiotics to one of the TMW medics here send me a message if you need them.

Edited by sameb
  • Like 1

You still need help im no medic but i have some spare antibiotics and im just outside chernogorsk

Yes, please. add me on skype if you like. I am available for the next 45 mins

Hello fellow TMW and WLM aswell. Finally i`am in the need of your help. After i was lucky enough to make some Booty at the NWAR i aggro a whole fucking bunch of zombies. After i was able to pull myself out of this sticky situation i was able to get my sorry ass near to the southwest of the Berezino forest before i fall unconscious. I`am now sitting under a tree and waiting with a bag full of loot for Father Death. I`am in the need of a Bloodinfusion. i`ve got a Bloodbag with me Irony of Fate. I would Appreciate your help.

With greetings Collja.

Hi,

I was trying to play solo for a bit, got quite low in blood and lost my hatchet because of the damn bug. I have blood bags but I need help with blood transfusion. I'm north of Glugovo. Steam: tamorim

Thank you.

Hello fellow TMW and WLM aswell. Finally i`am in the need of your help. After i was lucky enough to make some Booty at the NWAR i aggro a whole fucking bunch of zombies. After i was able to pull myself out of this sticky situation i was able to get my sorry ass near to the southwest of the Berezino forest before i fall unconscious. I`am now sitting under a tree and waiting with a bag full of loot for Father Death. I`am in the need of a Bloodinfusion. i`ve got a Bloodbag with me Irony of Fate. I would Appreciate your help.

With greetings Collja.

If it's Berezino, I can help you out. Hit me up on Steam, PM or Skype.

• Like 1

Stary in an hour sounds good. Only about 20 min left i see.... Contact me on skype when you two need me...

Is your skype name the same as on here?

Found it, man I'm blind sometimes.

Edited by Inc0gnit0

I searched for a Medic to give me a blood transfusion, so "Doc B" a german medic came to save my life. Really fast and good communication via TS³. Trustworthy medic! :)

• Like 1

Helped my first 2 people tonight. Bittermace and AuriusZ. Though in helping bitter I did accidentally kill him. Took all his rare gear and gave it back to him after he made the long run back. Didn't end up too bad, he lost his Ghillie and Coyote backpack but now he has camo and ALICE instead.

The other chap was a simple morphine and blood at vybor. Short run, easy find, happy man with his new unbroken legs.

Edited by polk

I searched for a Medic to give me a blood transfusion, so "Doc B" a german medic came to save my life. Really fast and good communication via TS³. Trustworthy medic! :)

Great trip :)

Would love some assistance with a blood transfusion, i do not have any blood bags and I'm located somewhat south-west-ish of the triangle below Drozhino. Contact me on steam - Danigaup or and if im unavaible try skype @ danielgaup95. can offer a tent :)

-Thank you in advance

any medic can help me a devils castel? i broke my leg + lost lots of blood, dont have any medical equipment on me :s

private message me if yo are available at this area

any medic can help me a devils castel? i broke my leg + lost lots of blood, dont have any medical equipment on me :s

private message me if yo are available at this area

I'm 5 mins away

Hey im stuck in stary sobor with a broken leg next to the church

anyone in the area able to help?

Steam tag

:Wraith4636

Edited by Wraith4636

I see you are in Utah too! Are you able to assist a fellow Utah guy to the west of Cherno?

I'd be happy to, I had to take my grandkids to a movie right after I posted that so someone may have already helped you. If not friend me on Steam at [TMW] Joe Shaw and we'll see what we can do.

Joe

Ok, I'm available. I'm currently just south of Berizino and am planning on heading West.

If any fellow Meds need supplies or a ride I'm ready and waiting.

Edited by Fraggle

Ok Medics I;m logging in at Berezino for about an hour.

If you need vehicle supplies or someone to make a medical supply run for you message me on Steam Argent_LeRoche with what you need and I'll try and find something for you.

Non-Medic Survivor looking to help medics as Scout, Overwatch, or supply runs.

USA central times - Info for Steam and Skype in my profile.