Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Medic down at NWAF. Bleeding at 800 blood.... anyone wanna take the risk of rescueing me?

Medic down at NWAF. Bleeding at 800 blood.... anyone wanna take the risk of rescueing me?

Do you still need help? I can come give you a hand. I added you on steam.

missed this thread earlier. im bleeding and down to about 1000 health. need a bandage and a blood transfusion if anyone would be willing to help me out. im in the berezino area

I'm at 400 on blood, I really need help. I'm in the firestation next to the powerplant in Elektro. If anyone would be willing to help me out, that'd be great.

Anyone to the west of Cherno? (broken bones and blood transfusion needed)

What server are the medics on? I Would like to help out sounds fun

i need a blood transfusion near the powerplant in elektro. steam account is exoyo

VoLLi, you still need assistance?

• Like 1

As far as i know medics jump servers depending on their client. Also according to the OP, you just start helping people and once u've helped enough you'll be added to the 'white list'.

i need a blood transfusion near the powerplant in elektro. steam account is exoyo

Has someone helped you yet? I don't have a ton of time if things go bad, but I logged on the hill outside the power plant/fire station. Let me know via PM.

Has someone helped you yet? I don't have a ton of time if things go bad, but I logged on the hill outside the power plant/fire station. Let me know via PM.

No not yet, I'm still there, I really need help, I have a blood pack folr the transfusion, and weapons if things do go bad. PM Me, or my steam is exoyo.

I need help. I have 3000 blood and need a transfusion. I am north of elektro in the fire station near the power plant. My skype and steam are at110tx

Edited by at110

As far as i know medics jump servers depending on their client. Also according to the OP, you just start helping people and once u've helped enough you'll be added to the 'white list'.

Yeah so far I just hop to whatever server my patient wants, though some medics do team up, while others have their own team of bodyguards. And yeah just follow the instructions on the first page if you want to get white listed or join the medic clan, though Dr. Wasteland looks to be out of town until the 8th. Until then just keep diving in and helping who you can.

So, my friend could still use a shot of antibiotics. unfortunately he's had to go for now, and he should be back in an hour. So, if there's a medic that thinks they'll be near stary in about an hour, that would be fantastic. We can has out the details on here, or through skype. Even steam I suppose =p I just prefer not using it at the moment.

Need medical assistance. I'm at Novy Sobor. I have 800 hp, M4s, ALICE pack, and etc. I need bandage and blood pack.

Hey man are U still online? I'm about to get back on and I am currently in Gorka but I can head west to Novy for ya. add me on steam: AlphaStalker i'll be waiting for the invite to IM U.

Hey man are U still online? I'm about to get back on and I am currently in Gorka but I can head west to Novy for ya. add me on steam: AlphaStalker i'll be waiting for the invite to IM U.

Yea, I just sent you and invite. Thanks man.

I'm in the area Angelus. Add my steam in sig

gave me all the supplies and fixes necessary and asked for nothing in return. the best part about it was that he was available right away!!! thank you!

VoLLi, you still need assistance?

Bombadil just made it to the airfield. He checked the area for other players, cleaned it from Zeds and after I logged in he found me, gave me a bloodbag and helped me back on my feed with an epi-pen. When I told him my story why i was on the airfield (for a silenced weapon) he handed me over his MP5 SD (telling me he has another one at his camp) and didn't want to let me go without taking another bandage from him. Thanks for saving my ass up there and helping me with my equip.

Greatly appreciated.

Giving this guy an A+++ for his selfishness and the quick help.

Whenever I am able to help you out I'll be definately there!

Bombadil just made it to the airfield. He checked the area for other players, cleaned it from Zeds and after I logged in he found me, gave me a bloodbag and helped me back on my feed with an epi-pen. When I told him my story why i was on the airfield (for a silenced weapon) he handed me over his MP5 SD (telling me he has another one at his camp) and didn't want to let me go without taking another bandage from him. Thanks for saving my ass up there and helping me with my equip.

Greatly appreciated.

Giving this guy an A+++ for his selfishness and the quick help.

Whenever I am able to help you out I'll be definately there!

Always happy to help a fellow medic. Good luck my friend!

• Like 1

I am in Vyshnoye (town directly south of stary sobor) and i am infected with no antibiotics. Can i get a whitelisted medic to run to me with some? I will donate a blood bag. PM me here or on skype: shadem14

Edited by Kuronama

No not yet, I'm still there, I really need help, I have a blood pack folr the transfusion, and weapons if things do go bad. PM Me, or my steam is exoyo.

Well my luck with losing a patient but having them spawn super close continues. A misfire from Ex (I thought that was a bandit and was instantly terrified) and my own battles with the zeds brought a ton to the fire station, and one zed hit was enough to bring him down, but we took a ton of zeds down as well. Luckily, he spawned in the next town over and I was able to babysit and at least give him some food to keep him going. At least when this happens I'm saving blood bags I guess? The trials of a medic's life continue, I am 1 for 3 overall but those 2 deaths left me at least a little better equipped than they were.