Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

im in big need of a blood trans or food...thanks my steam account is.... IIA7XII I being i's

Please, tell us your location so medics close to your position can take care of your request.

• Like 1

Hey, anyone on duty? I need assistance in the hills just east of Cherno (just over the train tracks on the outskirts of the city). I have the blood bag, but have only around 3000 blood, so I can't move too far without passing out. I've been trying to establish myself as a scavenger (and dying frequently) so I don't have much high value loot, but you are welcome to anything I can spare.

Thanks - J

PS - Forgot to include my steam account: jman42016

Edited by Jman420

Please, tell us your location so medics close to your position can take care of your request.

im at balota airport tower and i can give some stuff in return much thanks

Near Elektro and down to 1200 blood. http://i125.photobuc...lib3r/MEDIC.png Link to map with exact location marked.

SteamID: wi7s

Friend request sent on steam. Just inside electro myself, bout 400m from you.

Thank you to Udak for coming to the rescue near Elektro, be safe out there!

Glad to help out man,

Anyone else need help in vicinity of electro?

Glad to help out man,

Anyone else need help in vicinity of electro?

Hey man, I'm in the hills east of Cherno (pretty much right under the first R in the city name on the DayZDB map. Willing to make a short hike?

I added the people in the northwest division to ask for assistance but none appear to be online. I'm at the NW airstrip and have about 2500 blood meaning I'm stuck here and I don't want to be. I'm asking if anyone could spare some food to get me able to run off without passing out or even a blood transfusion if possible. Here's my steam details: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041867871

I'm in Pogorevka (south from NW airfield). I would apreciate blood if anyone can :). Don't really have anything to offer except AKM weapon :(

Steam: 133is7

Would be awesome if you came in some vehice and could take me close to the airfield!

Hey man, I'm in the hills east of Cherno (pretty much right under the first R in the city name on the DayZDB map. Willing to make a short hike?

Honestly I was considering the hike anyways--seems like more people get laid up in Cherno now then Electro anyways. Found your steamid in a previous post but it's not searchable, i'll be heading out thataways, just try to find me on steam (udak).

Ok finally got rucksacks again due to a gltich and ready to help! we have 3 antibiotics and enough blood bags and morphine to help revive a whale, add me on steam or PM if needing help ranging from berezino to starry sobar and anywhere in between!

PS: if were in a location and its just a bit past the boundarys we will come to you anyway!

Hi, I am in trouble south east of the hospital at Berezino, can anyone help me? Need blood bad and food, also i have a broken leg. i would greatly appreciate it i just tried crawling to the hospital it is has been a long day lol, anyway please hit me up : )

Edited by ThatOleSerpent

I added the people in the northwest division to ask for assistance but none appear to be online. I'm at the NW airstrip and have about 2500 blood meaning I'm stuck here and I don't want to be. I'm asking if anyone could spare some food to get me able to run off without passing out or even a blood transfusion if possible. Here's my steam details: http://steamcommunit...561198041867871

I'm in Pogorevka (south from NW airfield). I would apreciate blood if anyone can :). Don't really have anything to offer except AKM weapon :(

Steam: 133is7

Would be awesome if you came in some vehice and could take me close to the airfield!

I am 3km N of the NW airfiled so I can help you both.

Sadly I don't have a car to get you to the Airfield, but I do have blood.

Hi, I am in trouble south east of the hospital at Berezino, can anyone help me?

Thats my district, add me on steam: SoulShaper2

I'm in the woods west of Kozlovka. I have only 600 blood left, so I could use a blood transfusion.

Anyone near my location or up for the hike?

I'm in the woods west of Kozlovka. I have only 600 blood left, so I could use a blood transfusion.

Anyone near my location or up for the hike?

I'm in Mogilevka and on my way. Hit me on PM or Steam.

• Like 1

Jman's

Taken care of!

Keep up the good work guys!

Again, sitting at work and took a break to read through this thread. Great stories and great efforts put forth by my brother Medics!

I'm proud of ya! Stay safe!