Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Cereal Killer came to my aid and not only gave me a blood transfusion, but also healed me from the cursed infection that i've sported for 2 days <3 I'll always love you forever. Safe travels my fellow survivors, and god speed.

• Like 2

First post ever? Lol

New account, having my in-game name, steam, skype, and forum name being different was confusing.

so i decided to make a new forum account, rather new everything else.

New account, having my in-game name, steam, skype, and forum name being different was confusing.

so i decided to make a new forum account, rather new everything else.

You can change your forum name and password, FYI

You can change your forum name and password, FYI

yes well theres a problem with that too...

this was my first forum account, but i never got a confirmation e-mail.

then i made "Pkstormx" Using a live account and got the e-mail on there, and thus i used that account ever since.

yes well theres a problem with that too...

this was my first forum account, but i never got a confirmation e-mail.

then i made "Pkstormx" Using a live account and got the e-mail on there, and thus i used that account ever since.

Ah, an email issue, makes more sense.

On Seatle 123. have a backpack full of blood bags. hit me up if you need one. Saw the article ArsTechnica did on the good Dr., figured I might try to help out.

On Seatle 123. have a backpack full of blood bags. hit me up if you need one. Saw the article ArsTechnica did on the good Dr., figured I might try to help out.

Link?

I wanted to leave a reply recommending AlphaStalker to the whitelist. While he hasn't come out and saved me yet, we play together often and I frequently accompany him on medical/rescue missions. he's a smart player, and always very willing to help out anyone who needs assistance. while i never had him come out to help me, like i said i've accompanied him multiple times and he'll travel across the entire map to help someone out. his steam name, forum name, and character name is AlphaStalker. He definitely deserves to be on the whitelist.

I wanted to leave a reply recommending AlphaStalker to the whitelist. While he hasn't come out and saved me yet, we play together often and I frequently accompany him on medical/rescue missions. he's a smart player, and always very willing to help out anyone who needs assistance. while i never had him come out to help me, like i said i've accompanied him multiple times and he'll travel across the entire map to help someone out. his steam name, forum name, and character name is AlphaStalker. He definitely deserves to be on the whitelist.

Thanks brotha. Our travels have been quit the experience and there's never a dull moment. It's always nice having someone watching my back that I can trust. If your ever in need of assistance, don't hesitate to ask. I'll travel to the depths of hell and back to rescue my patience. ~The Emperor Protects~

Well this amature medic is going offline for a few days. Gotta work 24 hours tomorrow but I will be back this Thursday to rescue more in need. To the people I have saved, I ask for nothing in return. It's just nice to bring some good in an armageddon type world of flesh eating zombies, blood thirsty bandits and back stabbing bastards ;)

Is there any more medic online, i would need help my blood is at 2k, and i keep failling down, i got a map (but no blue dot to tell me where i am) i am in some complex apartement, near ton ''TEC'' named building. in a middle/big town. I would gladly appreciate any help

Not quite sure where you are, but I'm gonna bet you are in either Electro or Cherno, and I'm pretty much at the opposite of that right now ;/

Edited by Falcorn

I hate to ask for help twice in one day but im in dire need of blood on the south bank of Prud. On the southern tree line next to the lake. I've just done a night raid on the NW airfield. can offer a few pieces as payment.

Available from now on for medical duties or supply runs. Also if other medics need help or overwatch at a rescue give me a shout :)

After action report for yesterday afternoon/evening.

Featuring: Sya, Smack, Terror, Greg and numerous others who's names i cant remember now but if you were there let me know and i'll add your name in :lol:

So i was meeting Sya with the Ambulance Van just outside guglovo. When i got there he had already treated the first patient, which was terror i believe. I hopped in and the three of us went straight to berezino for the next patient. We pulled up in the street between the northern supermarket and apartments in Berezino to get the next patient. All was quiet as we arrived, according to Sya it looked awesome with Terror and me outside the van defending with silenced weapons :D We had a few people turn up for medical attention whilst we were outside the supermarket. Things soon got mental outside the supermarket and we soon had an army of zombies charging us down but they were handled calmly and efficiently, especially by Terror, who was carrying an M4 SD and was just stood still in the street popping zombies, they pretty much left him alone as we were making all the noise and he killed well over 50 zombies in the short time we were outside the market. Not long after this we went to Elektro to help Anight who was in the office building in by the supermarket in Elektro. This was where i made a couple of mistakes, one quite big one :blush:

In our haste to get to Anight i forgot to confirm what clothing he was wearing. When we pulled up outside the office building a survivor with an Enfield came running out the front door. We figured that was our patient and went to patch him up. As we did so sya called out that there was a ghillie guy with a shotgun in the office so be careful. We thought he was hostile as he came out the door with his pistol raised. Sya said shoot him, so i put a winchester slug in the middle of his chest and killed him instantly. Turns out the ghillie was Anight our patient and the survivor with the Enfield was just a random who had seen the van. I felt terrible and we made a point of grabbing what we could from his body and went to pick him up after he respawned. We then went back to the office and i covered him whilst he grabbed his alice pack and shotgun etc. from his body. Whilst we were there we thought it would be good to raid the hospital. Unfortunately Anight tried to climb onto the roof to check the supplies and got shot whilst climbing the ladder from somewhere. We think someone may have been sniping from the hill behind Elektro :( That was some bad luck my friend, next time, stay in the van :lol:

We then went to Cherno to help out Pirlo who was in need of some morphine. We met him on the edge of Cherno and patched him up and gave him some spare meds and an AKS-74U with 1 mag that we had in the van. We left him with another group member and as far as we know they went looting together for a bit. We then went back up to berezino to drop ruggerz off to meet his friends in the area. We then dropped Terror off and Sya dropped me off back at his camp to log off for the evening.

There were other assists during the travels around the map but my memory is terrible and i cant remember all the details so if anyone else who was with us can fill in the details that would be great!

Had a great day with some very tense moments and some awesome firefights with zombies. Again, my apolgies to Anight for shooting him in the chest :blush: but at least we've learnt from this and now know to check what a patient is wearing before we arrive to help lol

There are also various pics on my steam profile if people want to see them. I havent uploaded all of them but will do sometime today so there will be more to see. Hopefully i'll be meeting up with Sya to do it all again today so there will be even more stories to tell. In fact i'm gonna make notes as we travel this time so i can do a proper report with all the details afterwards :thumbsup:

So if you see a blue van driving around full of people chances are its us in the Ambulance so please dont shoot us, and if we do help you and offer you a weapon from the van and you try and take the Bizon SD and its ammo you will be taking a bullet in the head as a bonus free gift ;)

EDIT: Sorted, thanks MikaelM :thumbsup:

Edited by +Ben+
  • Like 2

Just north of Cherno atm, helped a group of 3 in a barn with morphine. Lowish on supplies but can still make a few runs before need to restock.

• Like 1

Operations have moved to the central areas of the map. Helped a fellow from RRF forum earlier and looking to keep helping out.

Steam ID: paraskies

Ingame Name: Paraskies

He aided me and my two friends. He provided sniper coverage when we were being attacked by bandits when he was on the way. Also, gave us another morphine shot after I derped and somehow made the shot poof. Awesome medic! Consider him to be whitelisted!

• Like 1