Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Saved by Dr Carebear MD (Survivor Kyle), that guys like a ninja, braving zeds and 150+ ping to save me, even left me with some morphene, cant thank you enough. :thumbsup:

Glad I was able to help out, and thanks for the tool box. I totally would have done it for free, but I guess I can add wire removal to my "services offered" list now :)

• Like 1

I really need help in the NW Airfield. I have 72 blood(Not Bleeding) with broken legs.

I've added:Stevie,DubWub,Trout,pzrapnbeast,and Izaya Orihara but they havent accepted me yet on steam though

Aight this medic in training is back online IVO Cherno. If U are near by and hopefully on a day server, send me a PM with your injuries and location and I'll respond as soon as I can. Steam: AlphaStalker

Hey there, i would like to offer my help to those in need. I'm currently located in central map so i could travel anywhere given the time. Add me on steam if you need any medical care

Steam: arch_angel_uriel

Safe travels,

goodcat

I want to go ahead and thank 'goodcat' for his medical assistance, i was at 3k blood, bleeding, broken leg and passed out. The guy did a great job, and helped out a few others not too long after. I'll definitely confirm that he is a trustworthy medic, and i've used this service twice before, hasn't failed yet. I say 'goodcat' would make a fine addition around here.

• Like 1

Just hit a good crashed chopper with 15 bandage, 5 Ipen, 5pk, 5 morphine, and 5 blood bags so I'm packed if anyone needs help around the Stary sobor, airfield area

A bandit that killed my partner in NW airfield has a bullet in his head he needs medical attention and more lead :)

• Like 1

Broken leg from a zombie just northeast of pusta, and only 4.5k blood. Annoying leg breaking mechanic :(

Broken leg from a zombie just northeast of pusta, and only 4.5k blood. Annoying leg breaking mechanic :(

Baaah, was in Mogi before. Now I'm at Kabanino

Damn it, damn it all. Not only am i still infected, but i managed to aggro a zombie while crawling 6 feet infront of him (first time in like 2 weeks worth of playing this has happened, ffs man...).. So now am i not only infected and stuck at 6k blood, but now i've been beaten and battered to 3k health so i now need a blood transfusion, only to slowly lose half my health..

So if anyone can give me a transfusion, im at the edge of the forest east of medium value residential building in Kozlovka, antibiotics would also be a plus

Damn it, damn it all. Not only am i still infected, but i managed to aggro a zombie while crawling 6 feet infront of him (first time in like 2 weeks worth of playing this has happened, ffs man...).. So now am i not only infected and stuck at 6k blood, but now i've been beaten and battered to 3k health so i now need a blood transfusion, only to slowly lose half my health..

So if anyone can give me a transfusion, im at the edge of the forest east of medium value residential building in Kozlovka, antibiotics would also be a plus

I will help you and ANYONE else. May take a bit of time to run about, but not to long.

• Like 1

just pick a server and tell me when you get there, pm me the server and ill pop a smoke grenade to mark my location as i cant see shit, not even the letters on my compass

just pick a server and tell me when you get there, pm me the server and ill pop a smoke grenade to mark my location as i cant see shit, not even the letters on my compass

Like I said, add me. Makes communication a lot easier.

• Like 1

Online now!

If anyone needs help in the North east region, send me a PM!