Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

HI, i have a friend with an infection so were in need of some antibiotics. If anyone has any they can spare he'd really appreciate it. We'll gladly give you some supplies in return if there's anything you need. We play on US servers mostly and we are in the elektro hospital

Edited by random1225

Hey Ben, do you want me to give you some supplies? Just raided the airfield so I'm all stocked up?

I still need help at the deer stand at the south base of windy mountain.

Nate ... check your PM ... I MAY be able to help, kinda.

Joe

Need med assitance, broken leg, to the east of Airfield and Grishino. dayzdb map coord 0505

Edited by reverendkwr

I'm afraid i may unable to help anyone for a while. Just got killed whilst waiting for a patient :( BYe bye nvg's and bizon sd and gps

If you need help getting kitted back up let me know, I have a few bits and bobs that are taking too much space XD

I also have a buttload of medical supplies to get you back up and running

Edited by Kyle.ver.2.0

I still need medical attention since last night. I haven't been on since I was waiting last night. I am at the air control tower of Balota airfield and I need a blood transfusion. My Skype is StevieMJH if you want to call me there, otherwise my Steam is http://steamcommunit...561198004617120. Otherwise I will be paying attention here if you PM me.

Edited by StevieMJH

Hey Ben, do you want me to give you some supplies? Just raided the airfield so I'm all stocked up?

Which airfield are you at Tol? I just managed to get back to the barracks but my body has gone. I reckon whoever it was who killed me just took what theywanted off my body and then buried it

Anyone able to give me a blood trusion please, Im at Elektro got attacked by a bandit, managed kill the jackass with an axe. down to about 1700 blood level.

Edit- Cancel that, just been mauled by a bunch of Z's lol " never alt tab in a sticky situation "

Edited by Skatman

I don't know where to ask for help and I need it. I've got a broken leg in a convenience store in Berezino. Can't find the hospital and I can't even walk. I need help. I guess I wait for a PM or something.

Hi there.

I'm stuck with no water in Sosnovka, from Zelenogorsk to North, first city.

Currently at one of the houses, losing blood due thirst.

Sitting at ~3000 blood and none of houses I scavenged is Sosnovka had Soda.

Contact me

Steam: leettari

Still looking for some kind soul who can give me a blood transfusion near Putoshka please. Bag provided :)

Hi there.

I'm stuck with no water in Sosnovka, from Zelenogorsk to North, first city.

Currently at one of the houses, losing blood due thirst.

Sitting at ~3000 blood and none of houses I scavenged is Sosnovka had Soda.

Contact me

Steam: leettari

You're not far from me, I don't know how quickly you're losing blood but if you can get to the forest south-west of Putoshka I can give you a couple of spare full water bottles I'm carrying.

Edited by MercianUK

The north west one? I'm holed up in the barracks and logged out - but whatever you need - you can have it :)

The north west one? I'm holed up in the barracks and logged out - but whatever you need - you can have it :)

I'm just in Vybor mate, if you wanna meet up that would be awesome! i'd really appreciate some med supplies so i can get back in business.

Hey guys.

I would love some help if possible. This is my longest life so far (about 4 hours lol) but I didn't notice the M1911 is no longer a one hit kill and that oversight almost killed me.

I am in a building in Stary with roughly 700 blood. I don't have much but anything I have is yours upon asking.

I can meet outside of town since I assume that will be safer.

Steam name: TexasHays

I can log in to any server and will be free anytime after 6pm central, so whatever time is most convenient.

I'm just in Vybor mate, if you wanna meet up that would be awesome! i'd really appreciate some med supplies so i can get back in business.

I have a spare blood bag and bandage you can take if there's any chance you could help me out with a transfusion near Putoshka, Ben? Unfortunately that's it for medical supplies, but I also have a Glock 17 and 3 mags if you need a weapon.

I don't know where to ask for help and I need it. I've got a broken leg in a convenience store in Berezino. Can't find the hospital and I can't even walk. I need help. I guess I wait for a PM or something.

I'm not too far from berezino, Tho I will only be able to log in an hour or two, I'll meet you there if you still need help

sent you a PM with my contact infos

I have a spare blood bag and bandage you can take if there's any chance you could help me out with a transfusion near Putoshka, Ben? Unfortunately that's it for medical supplies, but I also have a Glock 17 and 3 mags if you need a weapon.

Pm'd you mate. :)

Hi dont know if someone can help but..

I'm stuck in the church in elektro - just managed to brake a leg crawling out of a building!!!

Got stung a few time on the way to church so have about 8k blood.

Not too concerned about blood but would really appreciate if someone was available to sort my leg out.

Really dont want to lose this character as made a start on it at night and managed to survive a spawn just outside elektro in the pitch black.

PM here or steam id - kowalski8

sorry Ben, cant find good day server and you know me - no nvg's :( so if you ever need someone to watch your six pm me in the morning :)

• Like 1

Need med assitance, broken leg, to the east of Airfield and Grishino. dayzdb map coord 0505

Anyword on if you have someone this far north? And willing to head into a hot bed (althought i have crawled out of site of the Airfield)?

Edited by reverendkwr

Hello there im sitting arounnd 3000 blood and i rly need a person who can give me a blood trasnfusion. currently im sitting at east of devils castle close to Gvozdno. Also if you have a spare box of matches i would be very much greatfull i got some meat that needs cooking

Steam: airdest117

Edited by airdest

Hi dont know if someone can help but..

I'm stuck in the church in elektro - just managed to brake a leg crawling out of a building!!!

Got stung a few time on the way to church so have about 8k blood.

Not too concerned about blood but would really appreciate if someone was available to sort my leg out.

Really dont want to lose this character as made a start on it at night and managed to survive a spawn just outside elektro in the pitch black.

PM here or steam id - kowalski8

Disregard this now.

Decided to make a crawl to the hospital but some sad camping **** shot me.

Edit: Quikill87 saved me! Ty a lot, and he deserves to be whitelisted if he isnt.

Also I have supplies if any doctor needs.

Edited by PedroSeber

My current character has some medical supplies to donate. My last character that Ive been building for 3 days was killed by an asshole bandit. This current character is just running around elektro exploring, but I got a hold of some medical supplies (epi pens and bandages) I dont plan on this being a serious person, so I want to at least donate what I have. Any medics in the elektro area want to meet me so I can give them up? Dont worry, Im unarmed as well.