Sign in to follow this  
sudden2k

Hacker spawned Helicopters, how to remove em ?

hey guys,

yesterday evening someone hacked a bunch of vehicles (choppers and more) on the server.

i dont know who it was or when exactly it happened.

i know want to know, if after a restart, those cheater vehicles are gone ? how can i make sure that they have not been taken and are still on the map ?

i mean i dont want to face an abrams tank looting NW airport 0o

greetings

sudden

I thought vehicles outside of Day Z have been blacklisted by battleye and aren't possible to spawn anymore for cheaters?

well... in DAYZ the only avaible helicopter should be the UH-1H Huey (and even this one is not avaible atm).

but i clearly saw a UH-1Y (the one with the miniguns and rocket lunchers on the side) parked right in stary next to the big red building. so what can i say ?

Edited by sudden2k

Easy way? Fly up into the sky and eject from the helicopter. Gravity will take care of the rest...and you get to parachute back down to the ground!

ok well that solves the problem with the one chopper i have found. but what about the possibly endless numbers of illegal spawned vehicles that i didnt find and maybe other players found and now hide those in their camps ? i dont want those on my server!

And what do we (admins) search for in the log files to identify the vehicle spawners? All I know is the ammo.sqf and that's it.

Would love to get some more info on this.