kcuestag

Where to buy DayZ t-shirts in Europe?

Hello,

Next Wednesday me and my clan mates (About ~30 people) are attending the Euskal Encounter #20, a very famous lan party in north of Spain.

Last night while raiding the NW Airfield I had a moment of distraction and I thought about DayZ T-shirts, like the one Rocket was wearing a week or two ago at a conference/lanparty.

Any idea as to where we could buy some DayZ t-shirts? I am specially looking for the one Rocket had that asked "Anyone in Cherno?" and there was a guy with a rifle if I remember right.

Would be amazing if we could buy some for the lan party. :D

Any suggestions will be appreciated, I've looked on Amazon and other stores and I had no luck.

Edited by kcuestag

That's the one!!

No way of buying it? :(

I have had a good luck but could not find anything, it looks simple enough why not design your own unique T-Shirt for a lot cheaper price and of your own satisfaction?

Edited by Jayke

There should be a merchandises online shop, I'd buy the hell out of DayZ T-shirts.

Edited by Kiro
  • Like 1

I have a t-shirt screen printing business. I was thinking about making some DayZ shirts, but I e-mailed them first before I started. I was going to probably charge 20$USD and 5$ out of that would go to a local Animal Rescue here in Las Vegas, NV that I support. But we'll see if they ever get back to me.

I have made some cool low profile games shirts. IE: You'd only know what it was if you've played the game. Like Store names and such like that.

Any of the "Anyone In Cherno?" or the "DayZ" logo would be easy.. or something like "Whos shooting in *insert town name*?"

Edited by ByVampDesign

Hello i want to buy t-shirt with dayz logo and dayz cap.. it's 33 gbp pound cost right? So i cant play but i have few question.
1. i saw that you give free shiping from 40 gbp pound, is that mean that i'll pay a little extra. orr
2. I am from Serbia so did i must pay customs and some pdv too from county the come from..