Sign in to follow this  
DeadManWalking (DayZ)

US 286 is not in accordance with the dayz server rules

This server is a clan server. I was member of the clan. They banned me from the clan, so far so good, but they banned me from the server too. They didn t have any reason for banned me, except i was kick from the clan.

Please make sure with the server dayz rules are applied.

In further notice, they have been exploiting bug truck multiplying itens.

P.S.: Their base is 076012 and is full of loot itens including 5 tents only of guns...

• Like 2

Funky how you mention them glitching after being banned :-S

Edited by MegriM

*drool* no wonder they kicked you :D someone is gonna have fun going to their tent, to bad I need to go off :D

I m only doing this because they did not talk to me at all they just banned from the server and after that from the ts clan, without a word, so they can kissed :)

Since they were the first to do the troll bussiness im only geting my revenge.

Edited by DeadManWalking

Wow.

I'm shocked and amazed. Yet another report of admins and their clans colluding and duping gear and generally taking advantage of the authority of the server admin.

These reports are too rampant to not assume quite a lot. It's too bad, really. These people could just create all of this stuff in regular Arma. The only point I can see to doing it in dayz and on the hive is to kill other players. I can't imagine feeling like anything but a total shit going into pvp knowing that my gear is all bullshit.

These kinds of reports are very discouraging.

And yes, kicked clan member doesn't mention duping until kicked. Noted.

• Like 2

Wow.

I'm shocked and amazed. Yet another report of admins and their clans colluding and duping gear and generally taking advantage of the authority of the server admin.

These reports are too rampant to not assume quite a lot. It's too bad, really. These people could just create all of this stuff in regular Arma. The only point I can see to doing it in dayz and on the hive is to kill other players. I can't imagine feeling like anything but a total shit going into pvp knowing that my gear is all bullshit.

These kinds of reports are very discouraging.

And yes, kicked clan member doesn't mention duping until kicked. Noted.

To be honest how can you believe anything anyone posts in here. Chances are the OP was part of the duping (if it even occurred). Instead of just moving on he comes here to cry about getting booted.

To be honest how can you believe anything anyone posts in here. Chances are the OP was part of the duping (if it even occurred). Instead of just moving on he comes here to cry about getting booted.

It s not crying about getting boot. As you can see in the server agreement rules of dayz, you will see that they cannot ban people just because they dont like or are kicking out of the clan. So my complaim here is not about getting boot from the clan. It s about getting banned from the dayz server just because they kicked me from the clan. Now, can you grasp that :)

There are quite a few servers where one just gets kicked for no reason. I've seen server messages that claim they will (and they do) kick anyone not in their clan.

I hope your key gets banned aswell for duping :) Justice for everyone :)

And i think i can comprehend why they kicked/banned you :) you seem to be a very childish person :)

Edited by elazard

I hope your key gets banned aswell for duping :) Justice for everyone :)

And i think i can comprehend why they kicked/banned you :) you seem to be a very childish person :)

Yes, because you're such a mature person for using all those emoticons and laughing. While in the real world here, you don't seem to notice THAT YOU CANT FUCKING BAN SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE THEM. Do people like you even read the motherfucking thread or the fucking stickies before posting your own misguided opinion, and looking like a person with shit for brains!? Either something else happened, or this server needs to be blacklisted.

Edited by Dylan748
  • Like 3

Yes, because you're such a mature person for using all those emoticons and laughing. While in the real world here, you don't seem to notice THAT YOU CANT FUCKING BAN SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE THEM. Do people like you even read the motherfucking thread or the fucking stickies before posting your own misguided opinion, and looking like a person with shit for brains!? Either something else happened, or this server needs to be blacklisted.

The rage god yes the rage, Love it.

• Like 3

:)

In another thread i have explained, that i am a 15 year player of FPS games, and i'm proud to say that not even for a second i have use exploit or cheat in any game. I have study tactical warfare text books and guerrilha has well,i don t need and never will use something that give advantage of playing in any kind of FPS.

In this game for example i don t mind getting kill, because i think is so much fun the need to find every loot again, actually it s the most fun part for me, the need to explore all over again to at least be able to protect your self and you re budiies and you re loot.

So i can say for certainly that i refuse to exploit the bug and did not accept anything from them except the rides.

I had 3 tents that i maid myself from my loot with my guns and loots like maps and gps. I just stay with them for the protection of my loot since i m not being abble to find a honest group of people to play.

. I have study tactical warfare text books and guerrilha has well,.

lol

Edited by Cerven

Just curious, in your day to day activities you observe someone breaking some minor rule, say surfing sites.on the internet at work that they shouldn't. Do you get right up and go tell the boss?

i m not being abble to find a honest group of people to play.

Contact me in Steam or something if you don't mind a person with a very thick Finnish accent trying to speak English.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kittis