thetamsen

Bacon. That's right. Your arguement is now invalid.

What this game needs: Bacon

Raw/Cooked beef is getting boring.

Shouldn't be too hard to make. Perhaps you should also be able to bake your own bread, or atleast somehow acquire some that haven't expired it's date. (OK, one week and it's already bad, but the idea is still brilliant :P) - and make a burger!

Hoo-ah.

• Like 1

Please record a video of you hiking 20 miles a day with 30 pounds of gear after only eating bacon as evidence that this is possible and we'll escalate the suggestion to the appropriate developers.

• Like 2

Please record a video of you hiking 20 miles a day with 30 pounds of gear after only eating bacon as evidence that this is possible and we'll escalate the suggestion to the appropriate developers.

WIN

thats not to bad, i've just a few miles over that distance with a 40 ound pack and felt fine but I didn't have bacon. But i know there are people that do carry a pack of bacon with them into the woods. And it's not a bad idea either since it contains fat which is good and calories also good and protein also good.

Personially thou I think mre's and freeze dried foods are better because they are a more realistic option, thou for both of those I think you have to have a bottle of water since both in real require water. unless you want a cold mre or crunchy freeze dried food of course.

Because a diet of cold beans is an entirely healthy and well balanced diet, also I do believe he is suggesting bacon as another new food, not as the only food. It is a good idea, a it could give more blood than tins, but less than steak. A happy medium for people without a hunting knife.

Also bacon, everyone loves bacon. Even vegetarians love fake bacon.

HAHA! :D

Done this IRL with only water.

Suck yourself.