Sign in to follow this  
deelight

Who has udpated to beta 95168?

Has anybody updated his server to latest Beta 95168?

Need Feedback :) Does ist run fine?

Edited by deelight

You have to join from sixlauncher and then press escape on waiting for host then just filter 95168 and join an updated beta server.

I dindt install it yet, the update isnt shown in the Vilayer update menu. So I assume none of the Vilayer slot servers have installed it.

SixLauncher auto-updated me and now I can't get onto any of my favourite five servers. Rollback possible anyway except by complete reinstall?

Well Sya i dont know how to perform the rollback and i cant get on my desired server too. But are not supposed the patches to work backwards ?

I updated client and server and I must say performance and loading times are insainly better.

p.s. quite few duping exploits where fixed too

I updated client and server and I must say performance and loading times are insainly better.

p.s. quite few duping exploits where fixed too

I imagine this means players actually sync properly now in most cases with the newest beta?

I'm running on this beta since it came out yesterday. The only real noticeable bug I have seen so far is sometimes when zombies spawn they are frozen in place. They won't move no matter how close you get to them. Makes killing them easy, but take a lot of the sport out of it.

I also noticed a big improvement in FPS again.

Edited by Skydive

Has anybody updated his server to latest Beta 95168?

Need Feedback :) Does ist run fine?

Not really ... on my server (that a little piece of shit reported) there seems to be a glitch causing stuff to dissapear and other stuff to duplicate.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/39140-de-251-ep-admin-abuse-locked-server/