Sign in to follow this  
bodycount

Cooked Meat health disapearing

I have experienced this bug through several patches so far. After killing an animal (have experienced this with cows, boar, sheep, chickens and rabbits) and gutting the meat and then cooking it the health that is restored disappears after logging out and logging back in.

Not sure if this is known or not. Thanks for your time.

Happened to me earlier, lost about 4k blood...essentially getting me killed after an 8-hour run.

Its not that the blood gets rolled back that annoys me, its the fact that it gets rolled back AND you lose the meat

I think I have figured out how to fix this. After consuming cooked meat killing a zombie seems to do a statistic save on the servers and the cooked meat health is no longer disappearing. I tried it both ways eating cooked meat and logging off and then eating cooked meat, killing zombies and then logging off. Might just be a coincidence, might not. Maybe someone else could test this as well. It seems to fix this though.

I've had this issue aswell. Thanks for the tip, will try it out.

Can confirm this bug too, replenished blood does not save, even after more than 30 mins on the server.

Same issue here, had it occur 3 times over the course of a single night. Eventually I raged and got someone to use a bloodpack on me just to see if that would save, and it did.

i can confirm issue - on 6 servers with longest playing after eating being at 1.5 hours before disconnecting to join back with 8000 blood after being on 12000 for 1.5 hours

I had this issue last night as well, I logged on specifically to hunt, hunted until I got my blood from 5k to 12k, logged to eat dinner. Came back at 5k blood with no meat.

confirmed today. Cooked meat health disappears if you log off. Killing zombies does not fix it like other post mentioned.

Confirming. I went through a goat, a pig, and an entire cow. After logging out and back in, health is back to before the meat was eaten but the steak is gone. Uneaten steak remains - until eaten.

Happened to me three times in a short space of time. Kind of died because of this. So yeah, confirmed.

Confirmed also. Experienced with multiple friends as well. Sometimes the health would save, sometimes it wouldn't. We eventually settled for blood transfusions and it was fine.

Confirmed trice today, by me. Did not try "kill-a-zombie-before-logging-out", since I hadn't read this post yet. Tried with goat, lamb and cow. Never up to max health though. Back to the same blood-level as before I started eating meat.

Does anyone know for sure if "killing-zombie"-thing works in v1.7.1.1?

I really hope this doesn't happen to me - I ate 10 steaks to get blood back up.... If I log back in and I have only 5k in blood... Very very upsetting...

Just happened to me. Had walked for 3 hours with 1500 blood and everything blurry just to meet up with a guy that had matches (matches are near impossible to find).

Ate 12 steaks and stayed on the server for about 10 minutes just in case.

Changed server and was back on 1500 blood ... And the guy who helped me is gone.

This might be a problem with the inventory though: Earlier today I found a blood bag and when I logged in some hours ago it was gone. As well as my tent (might have accidentally dropped the tent though).

dito.. after a very hairy fight with some zeds i have 530 blood left so i shot a cow and ate that sucker.. stayed on for another hour or 2 with friends before logging off... logged in thismorning exactly where i logged off but with 530 blood again.. :( and the cow was still gone..? Poor cows death was for nothing.