Sign in to follow this  
iPatchi

Locking down a town in an Australian Server

In an ambitious project, 10 players in our group(unnamed) are looking to lock down and control either Cherno, Electro or Berezino on an Australian or New Zealand server in the next week. We're still deciding on our intentions with this project as a group (some are more trigger happy than others) but for one we'll be taking out every zombie we see to help make it safe. I for one want to make the town a haven for new players, giving them a chance to loot necessities.

I'll be discussing with the group but any other players who want to help out are welcome and appreciated.

Would you be able to get teamspeak man? We've got one setup and going, I'll pm you with our address if you're keen still?

totally willing to help, have you decided on a suitable area of a town you are going to secure?

Sent you the details for our teamspeak, a couple of us on now if you're on!

I would help but I started today so...I may be one of these noobs you are protecting :D

What server are you planning on doing this on?

oh god, I wish I wasn't some PS3 lurker scrub who owns an ancient laptop and has never actually played this game, I would be in your scheme so fast! I even have TS3, suprising for a console noob, maybe I should go to your server and moan in longing... :(