Sign in to follow this  
Kitrick

Hacker on live stream right now - 7/20 - 3:27 EST

http://www.twitch.tv/pokket The hacker is following the streamer around, spawning escalades and weapons, also teleporting to them whenever they put distance. He also respawned himself when he died instantly, to the same location with same gear. His name in stream is tobiidk, and his ingame name is either the same, or a variant of tobiidk.

yer...u can keep your virus' to yourself...

Yes, dayz cheat reporting forums seemed to be the best venue to try out my latest virus. I figured I would hit a few million and it would be smooth sailing from there. Soon all the computers will be mine.

Forget automated email bots, or something where tons of people are known to browse like reddit, or a famous news website. I chose the dayz cheat reporting forums.

YOU GOT ME.

http://www.twitch.tv/pokket The hacker is following the streamer around, spawning escalades and weapons, also teleporting to them whenever they put distance. He also respawned himself when he died instantly, to the same location with same gear. His name in stream is tobiidk, and his ingame name is either the same, or a variant of tobiidk.

Naw, it wasn't Tobiidk. It was two other guys that were chasing my guildmates and I. Tobi caught up to us (via stream sniping) and actually helped us out.

The two hackers were spawning in vehicles, helicopters, weapons, and jets. Plus using sound mods to immitate sounds (like bombs, helis, etc). I have no idea what their names were beause we were on a Veteran server, therefore it didn't show their names and, as you can probably guess, we never killed them either :\ we tried to. Finally we just logged out after awhile.