Sign in to follow this  
mynaameisreed

Church Bells Attract Zombies

Okay seriously??? It was just an idea; and the smartass remarks I was making was just to ruffle your feathers, I didn't think it would piss anyone off.

Nobody's pissed. At least, I'm not.

The same reason you like to ask stupid questions.

Because I can.

Someone with a reading level above a 5th grader! Yay! Where have you been all my life?

This sounded like someone that was a bit peeved. So, sorry if my smartassedness peeved you.

This sounded like someone that was a bit peeved. So, sorry if my smartassedness peeved you.

It sounded like someone who is tired of 99% of the threads in the suggestion forum being made by soft-headed children with an inability for critical thinking or to articulate their thoughts into a coherent manner. Instead, the same 6 topics get rehashed hourly, because those soft-headed children are too stupid or lazy to spend 30 seconds using the search function. So the occasional good idea gets drowned out of the first page, and almost nobody sees it.

The vast majority of people who create threads in the Suggestion forum don't care about DayZ, or Rocket's vision for the game. Period. If they did, they wouldn't constantly post shit about things that Rocket has already said are not in his plan.

It sounded like someone who is tired of 99% of the threads in the suggestion forum being made by soft-headed children with an inability for critical thinking or to articulate their thoughts into a coherent manner. Instead, the same 6 topics get rehashed hourly, because those soft-headed children are too stupid or lazy to spend 30 seconds using the search function. So the occasional good idea gets drowned out of the first page, and almost nobody sees it.

The vast majority of people who create threads in the Suggestion forum don't care about DayZ, or Rocket's vision for the game. Period. If they did, they wouldn't constantly post shit about things that Rocket has already said are not in his plan.

I don't know what your problem is, but if you can't deal with some one jacking with you on the internet, you're gonna have a bad time.

I don't know what your problem is, but if you can't deal with some one jacking with you on the internet, you're gonna have a bad time.

You couldn't "jack with me" if your life depended on it.

But nice try.

Definitely not an excuse to use in a game that is aiming to be a highly authentic zombie survival sim. I guess I'm the only one on the forum who wants the game to remain difficult and consistent with the world it has already created.

Maybe. I on the other hand wishes for it to keep on evolving with more and more good additions within whats possible with the engine. (And a shitload of additions that´s probably never will be possible)

You couldn't "jack with me" if your life depended on it.

But nice try.

Well, apparently I am successfully jacking with you, otherwise you wouldn't reply.

Also I am quiet bored of this... So goodsir (aversionfx) I love you. Have a good-night and good-bye.

Definitely not an excuse to use in a game that is aiming to be a highly authentic zombie survival sim. I guess I'm the only one on the forum who wants the game to remain difficult and consistent with the world it has already created.

And Super loud bells that dont attract any zombies is realistic?

and also who's powering the bells in the game now?

So your highly authentic zombie survival sim is less realistic with out this idea :P

so Stop saying the idea is unrealistic and go back to playing DayZ!

In my opinion, I believe that the bells should be a trigger. Under the basis theory of the bells attracting our post-mortis scourge, I believe it should work like this. The player can climb up into the church tower. There will be a tripwire, that when activated, causes the bell to ring. The players screen will shake violently, become blurred, and they will be unable to hear anything for 10/20 minutes. When they come down the tower, they will find a hoard of zombies awaiting them to punish them.

Edited by Sir.

I mean if you're looking for realism why are you playing a game about zombies to begin with?

well i dont want it to fully mimic real life but I do want it to make sense and be congruent with an actual scenario of a infection outbreak such as this

I dont see how you could think this idea doesnt make sense even if the game is aiming for realism it shouldnt constrict on fun.

and you have gone way off topic from what you first posted

The zombie priests stay in the church....why not have them ringing the bells?

It's as simple as that, when the Church bells sound off in a city like Cherno zombies should run towards it.

It would be awesome and scary as hell.

Loooord Sadler...

This idea is awesome.

Although, if everyone is dead, who is ringing the church bells?

Automatic bells with a timer U.u

Aaaaand i like the idea.

Edited by Edoissimo

This is spooky as hell ; You have ma' beans !

But I'm afraid that Zombies would get used to it after a while.