Sign in to follow this  
Vendayn

Avoid US 602 (broken)

Me and a friend found a bus with a bunch of stuff in it. I, earlier, found a camping tent.

We hide the bus and I hide the tent, far inland off the beaten track.

Come back an hour later...bus is gone...tent is gone...tank trap we randomly put in the forest...gone

nothing saves on that server. So, I highly recommend avoiding it, if you want to make a camp or want a vehicle.

Is this server related, or patch related?

Is this happening to all servers or just some?

Did you guys save the bus and tent in the scroll wheel options for those objects?

Edited by HowIChrgeLazer

yeah, but everything we placed vanished. Even the tank trap we put.

Not sure wtf your talking about. I haven't been able to connect since Wednesday, but just now connected to the server and my motorcycle is still there right next to me. *shrug*

I'll check to see if anything has come back. Six launcher updated, so I have to wait for the server to catch up.

Do items come back sometimes after a reset, if they disappear?

My original post was kinda made in a rage fit. I've since come with acceptance. But, if a reset made the items reappear...that would be awesome. If not, oh well. I found a boat and a new tent.

Not sure if they reset. I just know that my motorcycle is still there from Wednesday, when/where I saved it. :P

Well, if not. Maybe the newly made camp got raided. But the only weird thing...the random tank trap was gone too. It wasn't anywhere near camp.

It could have just been bad luck with the server at that time. A raid. A bug.

But in any case...today is acceptance mode :P

I host a couple servers but have also played on 602. The tents and vehicles will sometimes despawn due to restarting or patching but everything is saved server side. I had this happen with the recent patch on a server I was hosting and had to do a few server restarts for our camp to show up. 602 restarts every few hours I think but keep checking.. it'll come back

And 602 used to be LA 5

Edited by Squirrellies