Sign in to follow this  
deathTouch (DayZ)

US 834 Chicago God Mode Cheater

Required:

* Server this happened on: US 834 Chicago

* Time that it happened including your timezone: Roughly 9:40 PM CST

* What happened during the incident: Three friends in three different locations saw the same man run down a hill outside of cherno within 100 meters of each of us. Man stopped. All three of us engaged said man, I emptied 1 M14 DMR magazine into him, including multiple headshots, my other friend hit him with three full mags point blank with an AK and another friend emptied an entire magazine of M16 ammo point blank into his head. During this event he managed to walk up to me and kill me with a mak. It was a veteren server so I have no idea of the player's name.

Unfortunately this is the third time I've witnessed this same hack within the last two days. It seems that the percentage of players hacking in this game is accelerating out of control and, although hopefully this report will help the server admin, ad hoc reports such as this will not be able to keep up with the increasing amount of hackers.

Public alphas are fun and all for a lot of people, but they do have an ugly side.

Best of luck US 834.

Edited by deathTouch

I had a similar thing happen yesterday (July 30) in Vybor on NL 22 about 2pm EST.

I was leaving a brick house, I was crouched and walking slowly, I swept left and saw a guy crouch down and I unloaded a clip from an M4CCO. He was only about 5 meters away so I should have hit him but instead he shot once and I was dead. I had fired at least 20 rounds before he fired.