Sign in to follow this  
Deadly7

Best place to put bear traps for lulz?

Found two bear traps looking to have fun with them, just wondering were a good place to be to put them? Some were high traffic were people will run over it and were I can watch from a safe distance?

Barracks doorways would work. Or at the bottom of deer stand ladders.

For lols.. Put a bear trap right in the doorway... Get a trusted friend and tell him you found (Insert item here) in there... He goes in and you lolz your head off (:

I would think a good place would be a high traffic deer stand. Put the trap at the base of the ladder, hopefully obscured by some grass. Since tree stands don't move and even geared out players check em you might just get some upgrades.

Since bear traps were put in the game i have paid extra attention to places like this, but sometimes i am too worried about the zed that changed directions and is now heading toward me.

Good Luck!

Top of the stairs at balota airfield, so many people just sprint in not really looking just eyeing for gear or being chased by zeds that they run right over it

I put a bus in a grassy patch with a bear trap outside each door.

Unfortunately i died before i saw what happened, and when i returned the bus was gone.

But i like to imagine it screwed up someones leg.

Im going to cover as many as i can next time in a shop and watch someone run in and active them like mouse traps ^________^

Barracks doorways would work. Or at the bottom of deer stand ladders.

actually, the top of the deerstand would be better... because if you're not carrying an injector you're screwed and stuck up there unless you kill yourself.... considering another player probably will not be able to get up there with you if you're lying on the ground.

Meh, I'm evil :(

actually, the top of the deerstand would be better... because if you're not carrying an injector you're screwed and stuck up there unless you kill yourself.... considering another player probably will not be able to get up there with you if you're lying on the ground.

Meh, I'm evil :(

The only thing is that when there climbing up the ladder they would see it, so its avoidable.

The only thing is that when there climbing up the ladder they would see it, so its avoidable.

Maybe. They might just "automatically climb" and when they see it - it's too late.

Next to a tent with just an epi-pen in it.

Put it in your ass.

I tried that and I didn't get the reach-around I was expecting.. Kinda disappointed, actually.

stop trying to grief other players

Edited by Orthus