Sign in to follow this  
(ABR) Sam

Necessary gear.

If you guys have just respawned. In your first 1-3 hours on the new char, what are the ultimate necessities you go in search of, and while you still may not have a full kit, what would you be happy logging out with after that timeframe. Obviously beans and drink are a given, but I'm talking tools, items, specific weapons?

And then for the more experienced guys. After your several weeks of playing, what is your ultimate zombie/player slaying loadout?

Discuss!

Edited by (ABR) Sam

alice pack, food, drink, hatchet, pistol if not a primary

Edited by mipeirong

Alice pack. Everything needed to kill/cook animals. A couple of canteens. 1911 & Ammo. At least one blood pack, 2 morphine and 2 or 3 bandages. Then hopefully I'll stumble across a lee enfield so that I can take out someone at medium-range if I need to. Or an AKM if I stumble upon one. Compass is very important to, but if I'm on a server with waypoints I can usually do without it right away if I find a map first.

Edited by KField86

Morphine. matches.knife, hatchet, water bottle, they are the only mega essentials for me. After that i like to get a Mak/m1911 an AK Kobra and and at least an Alice. Thats enough for me to survive till whenever. Everything after that is just candy.

1. food and water (duh)

2. gun and ammo

3. hatchet (for stealth, yo)

4. hunting knife (unlimited food from animals)

5. matches (hatchet + hunting knife + matches + animals = unlimited food)

6. tons of bandages

7. water bottle if available (unlimited water if you can find refill spots)

2x painkiller, 2xmorphine, 4x bandages, ALICE, 2x food, 2x canteen, matches, hatchet, hunting knife, revolver/1911, mr.Lee, map and optionaly a compass and you're good to go thrive in the woods forever.

Edited by Hetzer_ing

I get so paranoid about not having a compass, that I went to the store and bought a new one in real life the other day.

Aside from that, an Alice Pack, hunting knife, matches, and ranged weapon.

Hatchet, knife, matches, canteen.

Once you have those things, you are self sufficient.

The rest is just luxuries.. ;)