jmoak3

Who's Playing Guitar In Cherno?

As an experiment I decided to leave my mic open and sit in the middle of cherno (I still do it, you may see me in the apartments near the hotel on US124 or PA1) and play my guitar to see what people did. It was interesting.

The first person who heard my guitar was pretty enthusiastic about it. He dropped a ghille suit in my bag and moved on.

I decided I'd move to the hotel. Over time, someone else heard it and sat with me in the hotel. It was pretty cool, until a bandit came over and shot him and I.

I dropped my bag on spawn from then on to avoid being shot while doing this. I went over to the hotel and began playing again. The first person I met walked over and hatcheted me (>-<).

From that point on every person who found me would always shoot me, even though I was sitting down, had no bag, and was obviously playing guitar.

I recently found someone who didn't shoot. He acknowledged me and we exchanged hellos, and he continued on his way.

So that's what people did. They're likely to shoot you, but not everyone does. If they don't, you'll sit with some guys and enjoy the Day(Z) while playing guitar, and it's really cool.

If anyone wants to sit with me in Cherno, come to US124 near the hotel and listen for the guitar! :)

(I sit in the apartments now, the hotel is a deathwish!)

• Like 10

Good stuff man; hope to hear you play off in the distance some day~

I always think how each life is a unique story for me in this game, and I decided I'd like to be some random element that will add to many other's stories.

Man I love this game.

lol that'd be funny. Two people sitting in Cherno playing guitar. If this were an RPG, I think we'd be the Hobo class!

• Like 1

haha.. that sounds awesome, friend of mine plays guitar pretty well, we could start a band complete with wierd singing people! haha!

if you want you could pm me your steam name and I could add you....

I'm jmoak3. In-Game I'm James. I usually use skype while playing this game, on which I'm jmoak3 also (if that doesn't work, try jmoak3111). I'm there right now if anyone wants to party and make a Hobo band.

Great idea! Far superior, but I would suggest shut down your pc, grab your guitar and go outside, instead of sitting home alone. Long live the jam, I'd definitly have one with you, even in dayz.

Great idea! Far superior, but I would suggest shut down your pc, grab your guitar and go outside, instead of sitting home alone. Long live the jam, I'd definitly have one with you, even in dayz.

Thats a horibble suggestion..you want him to get shot at for real?

I do not think he would like that one bit..

as for the guitar man..great idea man!

I honestly wouldn't mind someone playing a guitar in cherno. Would make a nice change to general mood of the game.

An ingame jam session could be awesome. I shall look/listen out for you, though I'm sure there would be a weird delay between the 2 guitars....

....and so the Dayz Space Jammeth was born. lol

There should be some drummer and bass guitar survivors out there. Make a concert in cherno and I will join in listening and keeping zombies off the band.

Two people, within ear shot of each other but different buildings, playing dueling banjos like in Deliverance. It would be entertaining and creepy at the same time if you overheard it.

Damn it! I wanted to be the first to do this! XD

Oh well, gonna get on a UK server and play this: