Beware of this man

Beware of this disgusting bandit :

Forumname:

warriorx51

Ingamename:

VV4RRi0RXX

Skypename:

warriorx51

This man shot me and my friend because of 1 silly NV and some random gear.

I made a topic to trade anything for a Ghillie suit and he wanted a NV, because i have plenty i said ok.

We met at a place in the woods and he was acting all dodgy with his friend and stuff and i could have Alt F4 but i did not because thats not how the game works ;)

But yeah, he shot me for litterly nothing. Gratz dude, 1 nv.

Like i said, i had plenty, so im not mad just disappointed he acted this way because he seemed legit.

Note: You dont have to acctuly "watch" out he cant aim for 1 bit, needed a whole 2 mags to kill me from 5m away (ak47-SU with optics) because i was unarmed I could not shoot back at that time.

Disgusting man..

• Like 4

So, he contacted you on the forums, then on Steam, then you met in game for a simple trade... And he murdered you for some NVG. Hate to say it, because I always feel what happens in game, is, well, part of the game. In this case though that's an awful lot of meta-assholing to do in order to make someone feel comfortable enough in a video game to approach unarmed.

Anyways, fairly lame situation to get caught in but that's why trading doesn't really exist :(

Yeah that what I tougth, i mean if he would have shot me ingame that would be totally diffrent.

But here he contacted me on the forum, then PM, then Skype even called me for 1 minute to set the up deal..

To shoot me for 1 silly nv..

Where has this game gone to?

Some people just want to see the world burn..

Edited by Sethcb
  • Like 1

You're new here right?

Seems like he wanted a set of nvgs more than you, and was prepared to go though some effort to get it without paying. Considering you have more than enough stockpiled it seems like it was a win win situation and you didn't really loose out at all.

Greed has always been a driving factor to our species. It can bring us good things like industrial booms, or bad things like you catching a bullet over NV's.

But hell; you gambled and lost. Just time to toss the dice again~

Actually, what server do you play on? I could do with a free set of nvgs too

Actually, what server do you play on? I could do with a free set of nvgs too

to be honest, your kinda a dick dude.

• Like 2

to be honest, your kinda a dick dude.

You have my beans (I have no idea what it does anyway).

Forumname:

warriorx51

Ingamename:

VV4RRi0RXX

Skypename:

warriorx51

I made a topic to trade anything for a Ghillie suit and he wanted a NV, because i have plenty i said ok.

We met at a place in the woods and he was acting all dodgy with his friend and stuff and i could have Alt F4 but i did not because thats not how the game works ;)

Like i said, i had plenty, so im not mad just disappointed he acted this way because he seemed legit.

Note: You dont have to acctuly "watch" out he cant aim for 1 bit, needed a whole 2 mags to kill me from 5m away (ak47-SU with optics) because i was unarmed I could not shoot back at that time.

Disgusting man..

................... Edited by artie711

Forumname:

warriorx51

Ingamename:

VV4RRi0RXX

Skypename:

warriorx51

Disgusting man..

To be fair you shot me first ( i was warriors friend). And you werent unarmed you had a gun with thermal (thanks a lot for it i really enjoy it XD) and an M9 silenced. We took NVG, M4A1, and plenty of supplies. So it was worth it. We have the entire thing on video btw. And it was your fault for trusting us.

Edited by artie711
  • Like 1

Post fail?

Did you try to edit out the pipe bombs from your previous post?

Someone hacks in this little tempest in a teapot.

To be fair you shot me first ( i was warriors friend). And you werent unarmed you had a gun with thermal (thanks a lot for it i really enjoy it XD) and an M9 silenced. We took NVG, M4A1, and plenty of supplies. So it was worth it. We have the entire thing on video btw. And it was your fault for trusting us.

Post the vid then cracka we want to see the truth!

Edited by NumpTFlump

because i was unarmed I could not shoot back at that time.

Interesting, i was the one who killed your friend who was called sienna? something like that who had his scope on artie and warrior, we only started shooting when you shot at artie and started the shootout, and one person who was with us was recording, and there is proof that you did in fact have a weapon so good job making yourself look like an idiot coming here and lying to everyone :), and it wasnt just an nvg, i got dibs on the silenced m4a1 ^^, you guys had about 3 rare weapons each night vision goggles was the least useful thing you had.

Post fail?

He double posted by accident, why would he edit out pipe bombs found on seth's body? its seth whos hacking if what you say is true.

Post fail?

I'm gonna quote exactly what he had on his inventory :

1 L85A2

1 M9 SD +5mags

1 M4A1 CCO SD +2 mags

1 DMR + mags

1 Raw Meat

2 Bandages

2 Pain Killers

1 Coyote BackPack

1 PipeBomb

1 RangeFinder

1 NV Goggles

1 GPS+ The rest of the entire Kit

And some other random stuff.

Oh and :

Note: You dont have to acctuly "watch" out he cant aim for 1 bit, needed a whole 2 mags to kill me from 5m away (ak47-SU with optics)

I had to put two mags because his body was (bugged?) on prone position until he fell down after 10sec.

because i was unarmed I could not shoot back at that time.

LOL, Shot me with M9 SD, broke my bones, left me with 3k blood "i was unarmed ;__;"

14jxjr9.jpg1g6fe1.jpg

Edited by warriorx51
  • Like 3

I think pipe bomb is the in game name for satchel charge?

This thread is a 90's sitcom for sure.

1. "I didn't come on to you, you came on to me!"

2. "Horse shit, you had a tent in your pants."

1. "YOU MADE THE FIRST MOVE!"

2. "I Have a tape of the whole thing."

1. "............................................."

Post the sex tape already, or lock this he said/she said shit thread.

Edited by mt roger
  • Like 1

damn m8s..as a wise man once said:

"Perfect paranoia is perfect awareness..." <_<

and YES now i am even unsecure with making "friends" on forum...aaaaaaaaaaaargh .... and i wonted to join or form a group ... ok from now on i play barbie world game :D

GL&HF