Sign in to follow this  
Archert2

Do you kill players hiding in a church?

It's actually better to kill people in churches because then you know they have had the chance to make peace with god. It works out either way!

edit: You know what I'm looking forward to more than anything? 10-20 years from now when political candidates are coming from internet generations and people start trying to dig up dirt on them. Suffice to say, it will be more fun than arguing over if they smoked weed in highschool or not.

Edited by Covert Kitty
  • Like 1

If they're holed up in a church, I'll wait them out. They've got one entrance.

If I get bored, I'll have our Granate Truppe shell the building until it falls.

throw 3 or 4 smoke nades at the church and freak them out when you blow a big hole in the side with it, then shoot them

Doesn't always work for me, depending on the situation.

You gotta be fully standing up and running at it to work, but yeah, it works every time.

I once met a noble one when i was inside elektro church. i had nothing on me so i didn't care about him and continued to loot the place while he was watching me from door. once i was done, i started walking towards him and he backed off, still aiming his shotgun at me. but right after i stepped outside.... BOOOM, i was dead. :)

Had a pretty awesome firefight at the church in elektro last night. Group of three ended up with 8 kills and even took out a dude with a 107 course he alt f4'd