Sign in to follow this  
acerenegade6

l85a2 disappeared 1.7.2.3

so befor anyone tells me i should have searched the forums i have, and none of them explain what happened to me.

so me and a freind were east of stary heading north when i noticed something in the distance (dark but still had monlight) on server de #35 and it was a player and so i watched him with my l85a2 thermal and see if he was a threat and he looked to have night vision so i watched him and i thought he had saw us cause he was crawling right at us so i killed him. we ran to loot his body to findout he didn't. so we ran north and i was so pumped from it i loged as soon as i got to a forest and got something to drink to calm down. i come back and my buddy had found another server cause he didnt want to play night time anymore and we hoped on to de 167 which is hosted by aroturus, and as soon as i come in my l85a2 is gone and i had not joined any server between the time of aborting and joing the two different servers, nor did i switch guns nothing. never gave it a reason to loose my l85a2. so im kinda pissed but if a server has it disabled or something? and that is how i lost it or was it something else like its a bug or something. i only had one kill on that character and with that gun and it was the above kill. i have had the l85a2 for more than a few days

Edited by acerenegade6