Sign in to follow this  
DeltaElite121

Holy aggro in patch

Not sure what changed in the new patch, but that's a LOT of zombies. Fired the AK like usual, used to getting 4-5 at a time when in the open. The last time I counted; I had 16 and that was AFTER I cleared where I was standing (about 30 constantly coming at me). They're running from a loooong ways off to get me now.

Interesting. Somehow grabbing those weapons just became slightly less appealing, haha.

fire from indoors, the walls muffle your shots. same for forests and in the rain. firing an AK in the open is just begging to be killed by zombies or bandits.

fire from indoors, the walls muffle your shots. same for forests and in the rain. firing an AK in the open is just begging to be killed by zombies or bandits.

He probably knows that, but I agree. I can't remember the last time I fired my primary at zombies, unless me and my group were booking it out of the NWAF because we had a couple potential snipers ghosting around us, since whenever we took fire, someone ALWAYS logged off the server when we returned fire trying to supress them. So instead of stopping to take out our secondaries giving them an opportunity to take a standing still shot on us, we would just walk backwards and drop them with ARs, and we also had no idea where they would be engaging from if they were ghosting. Think I went through 2 mags for my M4 :D. I used to love my Silenced M9 and I tend to pick one up whenever I find one, but once I run out of magazines for it, I just pick up the next 1911 I see. I love the M9 SD for when I'm areas like Stary of NWAF, when I'm clearing a few zeds out quietly just to get to the loot spawns, but other than those times where I need to be quiet and I can get easy headshots on non-aggro'd zeds, the 1911 is just miles better for the simple fact it's a 1 hit KO on zeds and it's also a 4-6 shot kill on a player if you hit them in the chest, where as the 9mm varieties take upwards of 8 or 9 rounds to take out a player if you hit them anywhere other than the head I find. Being silenced usually doesn't matter in the airfield, because unless I can kill zombies that haven't aggro'd, if there are other players in the area, they'll just see my zombie spawns, or zombies that I've aggro'd and then being quiet doesn't matter anymore(Being quick does though). Oh well. I still like the M9 SD just because it looks boss, and it sounds awesome. Plus the sights aren't too bad either, better than the 191 I say, although nothing beats the G17's sights.

Edited by KField86

Let's just put it this way: I was at the airfield, and not only was I bleeding but my legs were broken as well. Once I fought them all off I had 2000 blood... had to crawl ALL the way back across to my tent in the woods.. and that's with players lurking in the background. I only used the AK because they literally swarmed me from all sides.. something they've never done before with so many numbers. I went from 410 kills to 492 by the time I was stranded out in the middle of the field.. and they were STILL coming at me.

Yeah, that was intense, heh.