Sign in to follow this  
z4ND1z

Be wary of...

... guys with little or no gear shouting "friendly" at you when you have got good gear.

We ran into a guy with an axe in Cherno tonight in the apartments to the north, he was saying "friendly" and hung around for a while before

killing me with the axe, taking all my gear: AK, morphine, cooked meat and other goodies, and running away.

I'm not saying "trust no one" as that would make the game suck, but remember what happened to me and don't turn your back on players you just met.

See, look back carefully on what you did wrong. You put your life in the hands of someone with a large axe. You see your mistake? Watch out for those people, they will cut you up the second they have the chance.

Oh I realize it was my mistake, but there were 4 of us, all heavily armed wasn't expecting him to make a move, kudos to him I guess.

The other 3 got there about 5 mins before me due to a disconnect and he was all smiles, offering help, the sneaky bastard.

Yeah, I ran into someone earlier today with an axe who claimed to be friendly and I watched him the whole time, I never turned my back.

After awhile he disconnected which leaves me to believe he was most likely going to kill me if I didn't have my gun ready to shoot him in the face. :P

Aye, I never trust anyone that I meet, even if they say they are friendly. If you asked me, either tell him to go away, or go away yourself. If he wants to team up with you, tell him that you rather go solo. You cannot tell if he is really friendly or not. You can friend eachother in Steam and go from there, but remember there is always a prick doing whatever it takes to backstab you.