Sign in to follow this  
Maik (DayZ)

US 85 admins cheating/hacking

Nope, pretty sure that I hear "spawn in something fast"

Just an outsiders view, I agree with OtterDerp he does say "Cripto, spawn in fucking fast." Although it does sound close to spawn in something fast.

On another note if you guys constantly see hackers just fraps your game whenever you play, post the proof and go on a different server. You are not confined to one server. (Before I get people saying to me that I never dealt with hackers and don't know about them) Me and my friends were artillery struck just today, killing 2 of 4. All we did was log off and go to a new server. Every game has a hacker one way or another, it is just unlucky that a hackers on Dayz can take away hours of work just like that.

Just an outsiders view, I agree with OtterDerp he does say "Cripto, spawn in fucking fast." Although it does sound close to spawn in something fast.

On another note if you guys constantly see hackers just fraps your game whenever you play, post the proof and go on a different server. You are not confined to one server. (Before I get people saying to me that I never dealt with hackers and don't know about them) Me and my friends were artillery struck just today, killing 2 of 4. All we did was log off and go to a new server. Every game has a hacker one way or another, it is just unlucky that a hackers on Dayz can take away hours of work just like that.

Yeah...the comment is at 1:22. He is definately saying "Spawn in fucking fast.". That guy in the vid shooting is freaking out over nothing. If I were him those guys would have been easily killed and I wouldn't have sounded like a dork doing it. In fact I probably wouldn't have said a word to anybody until the action was over.

Edited by Vertisce