Sign in to follow this  
Maik (DayZ)

US 85 admins cheating/hacking

First off that persone is not [WD]. Maybe they where hacking and flew out to the island where we had a camp.

We do reset the server when a hacker is on there..... A.S.A.P.... Then scan through the logs... ban the player and report it to the devs if we have Proof that is 100

% of them doing that.

The person from your team flying was "[WD]OneshotX" when my friend targeted the helicopter earlier.

I hope this problem gets solved and let the justice happen by rocket the almighty!

The person from your team flying was "[WD]OneshotX" when my friend targeted the helicopter earlier.

I hope this problem gets solved and let the justice happen by rocket the almighty!

Proof?

Whatever...... I know for a fact that Oneshot was not in any chopper. Know I know your full of shit.

Neither is putting in your two cents if you were not there to witness the actions yourself. You have given your unwanted wisdom, now shush.

Proof?

Wish we had proof since i was the person who came to this after the [WD] crew had already had the "talk" with my friends logi&ydi and they came to ask from me if helicopters are

allowed on the servers which i replied with "No, they are only accessible by hacking". As you were saying the helicopters have been on your server for 3 days so that means they are not from

the older versions of the map/server where you could find helicopters that could be fixed.

Wish we had proof since i was the person who came to this after the [WD] crew had already had the "talk" with my friends logi&ydi and they came to ask from me if helicopters are

allowed on the servers which i replied with "No, they are only accessible by hacking". As you were saying the helicopters have been on your server for 3 days so that means they are not from

the older versions of the map/server where you could find helicopters that could be fixed.

I have no idea. If it was a [WD] member. Show me the Proof and they would be kicked and reported for a global ban. Otherwise shut up already.

If you don't have proof, you don't got anything.

• Like 1

I have fraps of everything that has happened today. I am willing to prove that we have played fairly and are attempting to stop the hackers that have come upon the server. There is no use in throwing out names just because you are angry. If you have factual proof and are willing to take it up with us in a fight to stop these hackers, please contanct me.

• Like 1

I have fraps of everything that has happened today. I am willing to prove that we have played fairly and are attempting to stop the hackers that have come upon the server. There is no use in throwing out names just because you are angry. If you have factual proof and are willing to take it up with us in a fight to stop these hackers, please contanct me.

I hope you would proof to be 100% true gamer and post your "fraps" of what has happened TODAY.

PS. i saw you on the island and you shot my friend "Kim Jong Il" and also me.

Edited by Maik

Post it on YouTube, I want to see you shoot me :P

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE PR!!! Nothing like free advertising for [WD]... GO WARDRIVERS GO!!!!

PS... If by the graces of GOD any Dev would even be remotely interested in server logs... just send me an email.

NO true, but 3 days of them being spawned in after a restart. We restart the server every time a hack is witnessed or proven. Helos were flying over elektro and cherno, and over direct chat people discuss them, and bans are distributed as well as server restarted to remove the hacked content. I don't know why the helos were there, likely hacked in by someone else or flown there for the hell of it. Oneshot can't even FLY a helo, much less spawn one in and fly it. hell I have to help him and streak with server side stuff because they didn't know jack about how Arma worked. Your friends were bribed so we could get them away from our base to never come back, not to hide something. All of the gear in those tents are legitimate.

HERE IS THE VIDEO OF THE HACKER.... This was taken on the Island right when all this crap happened. A member had Fraps Running.

Edited by Streak
  • Like 2

ok listen full story. i logged on 2 days ago in are camp. and found 1 heil ready to use and a a10 jet ready to go. after talking and summating a ticket

(https://support.dayzmod.com/viewticket.php?tid=293657&c=koOkOsCF)

we think its best if we restart the server and see what happened. (reports hacker spawn multi heil in us 85). i logged out and we all went off.

i logged on today and found 4 heil in are camp. due to me not having powers to restart i just left them till oneshot (server owner) logs on. i head to eleto to kill some snipers, on my way i found 8 heil. 2 in the air flying. and 6 doted around Electro. i logged out (fear of hackers) we restart the server. logged back in 10ish wd here. lets go car hunting. as we meeting up we see 2 player logi and ydi. after we take shots they start shouting "stop". they said " we have screen shots of you guys hacking in heil" so on so on. we have server logs backing us up.

we basically kill them after they warned to post are camp and "PROOF". soon after we have NC clan attacking the whole island. hacking. there 2 of them that are invisible. onto of this shit fest. 2 of are wd members killed some guys in nwa and they made a contact kill on all wd.(http://www.reddit.com/r/dayzbanditforce/comments/wjaor/contract_revenge_on_wd_clan)

Alex ( reddit name ) arch5 who is also a invisible hacker. no proof sorry. and posted me a death threat on reddit. (http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/50/deathqm.jpg ) also is at the island. we had a massive 20 + player pvp 4 sided fuck fest with some people calling us hackers. Dayton took a video and is uploading soon. WE DO NOT HACK

• Like 3

So you said you dont have proof..... Why did you post on our forums that you did???? Your just pissed we banned you from our server for Disconnecting on PvP.....

Here is a link to the post you made on OUR forums... just in case you forgot... http://wardrivers.ne...=190&Itemid=166

Edited by Streak

So you said wish you dont have proof..... Why did you post on our forums that you did???? Your just pissed we banned you from our server for Disconnecting on PvP.....

Here is a link to the post you made on OUR forums... just in case you forgot... http://wardrivers.ne...=190&Itemid=166

May i ask how i disconnected from pvp? i was shot by dayton and after that when i respawned i got banned? that is a really good reason to ban...

Just stating that you said we hack..... and that you had proof.

Im not hiding the fact that we banned you for Disconnecting in PvP.

But you are just running your mouth for the fact that you got banned.....

So please stop saying WE "[WD]" Hack and starting this whole tread for no reason.

Edited by Streak

Just stating that you said we hack..... and that you had proof.

Im not hiding the fact that we banned you for Disconnecting in PvP.

But you are just running your mouth for the fact that you got banned.....

So please stop saying WE "[WD]" Hack and starting this whole tread for no reason.

Okay so, i will now shut up and hope that the developers will look into this. Also, if you have the US 85 online, i think there will be LOTS of people coming to your server to empty your lovely island....

NP. have that camp. That is only one of many.

Edited by Streak

I would also like to vouch that something strange is up with the [WD] clan and their server.

I was directed to this thread from:

http://www.reddit.co...nge_on_wd_clan/

Members from [WD] posted there challenging me to come kill them after I previously destroyed their base and such, so today I went on their server to come kill them.

Long story short (these events take place in sequential order):

I was on Skalisty Island, hunting down some of the [WD] members.

My friend kills [WD] Acehigh. http://i.imgur.com/YAemN.jpg

Shortly after my friend kills Acehigh, I hear footsteps behind me, I turn around, and an invisible player (who is not Acehigh) says something like "You think you're funny, don't you?" and proceeds to shoot and kill me.

Almost immediately after I'm shot, the server shuts down.

[WD] Acehigh posts in the thread that he's killed me. http://i.imgur.com/7qaFh.png

I reply saying that I was killed by an invisible hacker.

[WD] Acehigh posts again that he's killed me. http://i.imgur.com/ZR2Xh.png

I login to a different server, and I'm still alive with minimal blood loss, probably because the [WD] server shutdown immediately after me being killed. http://i.imgur.com/IJOzt.jpg

This is my account of what has happened.

Edited by gorilla