Sign in to follow this  
randalp@gmail.com

DE 275 cheaters spotted

I was driving my ATV from the north near misty peak towards the south along the western border of the map to pick up a squad mate at kamenka, when i heard and saw a huey overhead.

The direction it was heading was towards our camp so i told the 3 other squad mates at our camp to get into overlook positions and they all went into trees prone in ghillie suites overlooking our camp (2 tents 1 pickup truck).

The huey landed 1.5km outside of our camp and 1 of our squad mates went to check it out and got shot dead instantly when he came within 500 meters.

The other 2 squad mates were still camping our camp, and then both of them were shot instantly (both in ghillies under a tree)

At this point we suspected hackers so i drove my ATV further along the western border of the map and spotted a Littlebird (if thats what its called in Arma) in the dense forest near the map border (roughly where the huey came from).

As far as i am aware this littlebird should not be in the game at all and it could never take off with so many trees surrounding it.

I did not screenshot the littlebird because there were players around it. So i drove off and logged off to not die aswell.

We screenshotted the playerlist and we can rule out a couple of people from it but not enough to determine who it is.

The huey was spotted at 23:30 (GMT).

Confirm this, was 700 meters from our camp lying in a bush under a tree with land between me and the chopper land site so not within thermal site. Littlebird also shooting at players in the area, so yeh fun shit.

Have had a response from the server admin (e-mailed him prior to posting here) he will peruse the server logs to hunt down the hackers.