Sign in to follow this  
Kamen87

Why even post anymore?

I don't get why ppl still post in this forum. Nothing is ever done about ANY of it. This game is going to die because we (Server Admins) have no possible way to take matters into our own hands. Hackers get to hack and have no one to stop them. And how can it even be claiming that its "Realistic" when ppl just log out when the get shot. In real life if some one gets cancer they can just fucking press the restart button and be reborn again.

Edited by Kamen87
  • Like 1

Your 12 posts show some real dedication in solving your problems. This thread is adding to the problem. Thanks guy,

• Like 1

The game is currently under development. Rocket has said that he wants all of that functionality in the final game, but the truth is that with Arma II's engine, it is just hard to put together.

Yes, people log out when shot at. No, that is not the only past time in this game. If one aspect of the game seems broken, then go test other parts until it gets fixed.

On a personal note, I am sorry that rocket and friends are working too slowly on their donated time for you, it must be so hard to get handed this mod for free. Please go grow up.

• Like 1

in real life if some one gets cancer they can just fucking press the restart button and be reborn again.

lol, You get my beans for that one. :lol:

FUCK YOU ROCKET AND THE DEV TEAM FOR NOT LETTING US PW OUR SERVERS GO SUCK A FAT ONE.

Though this one is a bit unnecessary.

not played in almost 2 weeks just browsing the site to see if anything changes now and then, I left for this one reason, whats the point in playing I seen 3 people in 20 mins spawning creates of weapons and items, spawning jets, choppers, tanks, nuking the server, spawning random stuff, droping people from the sky, teleporting to other players, vehicle finding hacks.... not to even start with the number of exploits/glitches people taking stuff off the map. ill leave it there could go on all day, Alpha it is maybe it should of been kept private untill beta.

To be fair after playing it for probs just over a month with friends and clan members of about 15 different people not one of them play it no more. Gets boring nothing much to do ingame atm apart from gank other players which is fun and all and I used to do it daily but that's about it.

Edited by AnthraXx
  • Like 1

I downloaded this mod knowing 100% that this thing was in alpha. The thing is currently free, being tested by both players and creators, and is one of the best zombie survival games out there. We are the testers - the creators are doing whatever they can to perfect this beautiful mod.

• Like 1

Your 12 posts show some real dedication in solving your problems. This thread is adding to the problem. Thanks guy,

there is no point in reporting my problems the don't get solved. And its not rly "TESTING" when there are over 500,000 players is it

The game is currently under development. Rocket has said that he wants all of that functionality in the final game, but the truth is that with Arma II's engine, it is just hard to put together.

Yes, people log out when shot at. No, that is not the only past time in this game. If one aspect of the game seems broken, then go test other parts until it gets fixed.

On a personal note, I am sorry that rocket and friends are working too slowly on their donated time for you, it must be so hard to get handed this mod for free. Please go grow up.

I payed $30 to play DayZ. that's not "free". PLUS my main argument is not letting the people (server admins) Who make the game possible to play for thoughs 500,000 players have any control over the server they pay for. I spend my time making sure my server is rebooted to keep things running smoothly and monitoring it for hackers. until any of you do the same u have no right to criticize my complaints about not having control over my server.

Edited by Kamen87
  • Like 2

Id say 90% of the player base doesn't report any bugs at all and just play the game how it is with not a care in the world, so they are not really Testing anything, they are buying it to have fun not to test and fix stuff

Edited by AnthraXx

I downloaded this mod knowing 100% that this thing was in alpha. The thing is currently free, being tested by both players and creators, and is one of the best zombie survival games out there. We are the testers - the creators are doing whatever they can to perfect this beautiful mod.

yeah but admins are doing what?

there is no point in reporting my problems the don't get solved. And its not rly "TESTING" when there are over 500,000 players is it

I payed $30 to play DayZ. that's not "free". PLUS my main argument is not letting the people (server admins) Who make the game possible to play for thoughs 500,000 players have any control over the server they pay for. I spend my time making sure my server is rebooted to keep things running smoothly and monitoring it for hackers. until any of you do the same u have no right to criticize my complaints about not having control over my server.

1) The amount of players does not dictate whether or not a game is being tested. I even went through your topics, not a single one was you trying to handle your own server, you just post about people in other servers. So yeah, if you're going to bitch about shit not being done to protect your server, maybe you should TRY.

2) You did NOT pay $30 FOR DayZ. You paid $30 for OPERATION ARROWHEAD, or perhaps the combined OPs.

There is absolutely NO PRICE on this mod. The money you paid, you paid for something else. Regardless of your intentions, that price is not in any way connected to DayZ. If you really think you paid money for this game, I think you owe Rocket some money before you bitch and moan.

3) Keep bitchin' n moanin' the world goes on without you

Just stop caring and roll with it. Put the log file down close rcon and add a server message telling users to post server issues here. Getting wound up over it won't help, nobody else cares so you need to do the same. Just enjoy the experience for what it is.

guys, despite this being alpha testing has nothing to do with hacking and hacking is not ok just due to this being alpha stage.

I dont mind dieing from rocks glitching and breaking a leg or randomlyo losing items from time to time roll backs and all the other bugs and gliches that are part of alpha.

Howevver being attacked by people with ESP and turned into a cow teleproted into the ocean or attacked by players with all the top gear hacked into the game are nothing to do with testing or alpha phase work.

This has to stop, why ? because soon this game will be burnt so a lot of people play atm, the numbers will slowly decline due to this iv seen it happen before, it will pitter away to nothing.

Its in the best interest of the creators of Arma II & batteleye to resolve these issues or people wont even buy arma III let alone a dayz stand alone.

people will assume they hack now they will hack then and nothing can be done to stop it.

• Like 1