Sign in to follow this  
karamana54

LU209 admin abuse

Hello,

Me and my friend were playing on the server LU209 when everyone on the server started to get kicked, I tried to rejoin around 10 to 15 times and got kicked every time apon entering along with everyone else who attempted.

Alexander, the admin of the server and his two friends "Pedda" and "Torbj rn" were the only ones not getting kicked. I am led to believe that they were looting the airfield or something similiar since he restarted the server after about 15 minutes of kicking people probably to refresh the loot but these are pretty much baseless accusations.

Just wondering if the admin feels like saying why he was doing this but I don't blame him as nothing ever seems to get done about it but that is understandable due to the devs having more important things to deal with as this is quite meager in the scale of things

Here is a video of him kicking, it isn't very clear or anything but I just put it together quickly as I had the footage

• Like 1

Why the fuck would you re-join a server 20 times?

This seems to be your fault, not the admins.

Why the fuck would you re-join a server 20 times?

This seems to be your fault, not the admins.

Maybe in order to capture the footage he provided as proof? God, people are so weird these days...

• Like 1

Maybe in order to capture the footage he provided as proof? God, people are so weird these days...

Guy is called "Barracuda435" - He is the only one seen getting kicked in the video (And there's only a handful it seems in the other thread that has been kicked too). I suspect OP might be a busted hacker, hence, the constant kicking and the butthurt.

I'm an admin of a server myself (eu39), and I'm paranoid as fuuuck when it comes to players. It's interesting, though, to see how this progresses.

I tend to kick players with outstandingly weird and bent out of shape nicks, just because, I try to learn from history. "John" or "Ben" are generally less likely to be spawning choppers than "Barracuda435" and "xXXTripple1337Dies3lXXx".

I'm not gonna side with the possible admin abusers, but I'm not totally sure this is a legit thread.

Maybe there's more to the story?

Edited by carlin

I tend to kick players with outstandingly weird and bent out of shape nicks, just because, I try to learn from history. "John" or "Ben" are generally less likely to be spawning choppers than "Barracuda435" and "xXXTripple1337Dies3lXXx".

I'm not gonna side with the possible admin abusers, but I'm not totally sure this is a legit thread.

Maybe there's more to the story?

So true, my scripters are usually XXX1337_Haxors_KillersXXX or some similar stupid name. Though Doesn't always hold true, as the last one took the name Rocket....Go figure.

• Like 1

So true, my scripters are usually XXX1337_Haxors_KillersXXX or some similar stupid name. Though Doesn't always hold true, as the last one took the name Rocket....Go figure.

I lol'd :P

carlin, that is the worst, invalid and stupidest comment i have ever seen. Im Barracudas friend, and i was being kicked aswell.