Sign in to follow this  
boo

Little problem wich DayZ caused

Okay,so here is the thing what dayz caused me,because i updated to latest beta patch...i cant play on any other servers,so i hope that someone will fucking fix this cause im pissed off as hell.

So basicly,DayZ fuckedup ArmA II (not DayZ servers),the problem is that everytime my game is loading other servers,ill return to my desktop and i get message "Arma 2 Combined Operations has stopped working"

You need to disable the mod in order to play.

How can i disable the patches then?

Btw running on steam

I have seen a few threads about this, some of the replies read what he says above; just run Arma and disable DayZ under the 'expansions' menu.

Im having this problem, when i click on dayz or any other xpansion in the expansions folder and none of the options light up. i cant disable the damn thing :/ th beta patch i used was 95099. maybe it will fix with 95168.

think it came out today :)

THANKS SO FUCKING MUCH DAYZ THAT U DIDNT WARN ME ABOUT THIS!!!!FOR NOW READ THIS WHO HAS INSTALLED THIS SHITTY BICH PATCH THIS IS DIRECTLY FROM BISTUDIO

WARNING : This update will modify your existing game installation.

Rollback to previous version is not possible.

Upgrading to the final 1.62 patch also may not be possible.

It is recommended to back up your full installation folder and profile folder first (you can restore those before applying the final patch).

As always, use at your own risk. Thanks a lot for your support!

Not much use now but in future, keep a copy of the original .exe when you update the beta, that was if there's any problems, you can revert. Also good to keep a backup of the game folder itself, but you can always reacquire that from Steam.

I've not encountered this problem but could you not also disable the mod by removing (saving them in a text file before you do) the launch options in Steam?

Edited by Tomassino

I reinstalled Arma 2 OA alrdy,now working on A2

Edited by Boo

Why would you play Arma multiplayer anyway it sucks balls, I would say 70% of people who purchased Arma was only interested in DayZ...

There is plenty of good mods out there and nice missions people done.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

I aint playing only DayZ i play other mods too...not arma 2 multiplayer.Other mods...Life mods,ACE mod etc

Edited by Boo

sweet jesus, i fixed mine. i forgot to copy the damn exe files over form the beta folder lol but i had it up and running last night. ended up dying and lost my mp5's and matches :(