Sign in to follow this  
broy09

Starting over

I recently died a Horrible death. 15 days of being alive...And I have to say its quite enjoyable to restart on the coast. scavenging houses for a weapon other than a hatchet. Yes i miss my DMR and night vision. aswell as my Silenced CCO. Oh and the 24 slots on my backpack. But I died to a server hopper (Killing survivors in cherno. Guy logged into my server after climbing the ladder on a different server) which was very upsetting. but I havnt had this much fun in a long time. Nothing gets your blood pumping like a hatchet kill in an apartment.

My buddy was going to watch over my body until i could run from kamenka to cherno...but i told him to just hide my body, and destroy my gear.

So if your sort of bored with dayz and youve been alive for a while. Try starting over. just make sure no lucky survivor finds your gear.

I've noticed the same. I have to gear up so I won't be a liability to the friends I play with but it sure is fun as hell to hit up cherno/elektro and grab all I can before heading north. Killing other players and taking their loot to make things quicker or just dying a horrible death is equally fun.

And I don't get bummed out when I die because it had only taken me a few minutes to get that stuff.