Delta-Dude

[DayZ] What's your reaction on strangers?

[DayZ] How do you react if you see strangers?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. How do you react if you see strangers? (Multiple choices availabe)

• Always friendly.
    • Almost always friendly.
    • Rarely friendly.
    • Never friendly.
    • Ignore and walk away.
    • I shoot only if he shoots me.
    • I shoot only if he got better loot than me.
    • I'm a jerk, I shoot everyone for no reason.
    • Depends on situation.

I generally like to just follow people around, testing my luck with stealth. I never fire on anyone unless they fire first and I don't think I can get away.

But seriously, stalking people is so much fun. :V

There's a clan called {CQF} almost 100 members and strong subordination. Don't really get what's the point of collecting all the vehicles by clan to use them only for video and streams, making group screenshots around.. like a fucking totem.. or comming to Airfield in group of 25 people.. like half of the server are friendlies.. that might be fun for a while.. but.. that's all in all stupid, no adrenaline, cause you always have ur ass covered from anything. Also subbordination.. well I can't judge - someone just likes to play a marine or soldier, for me the game should remain game, not a job =p

So yeh, we've seen them few times, so 2 of us were able to shoot 16 of them, like 5 of them disconnected, flanked us on the other server, re-logged and killed right after.

That's so pathetic and cowardly. They already outnumber everyone else on the server by at least 4-1, up to 12- or 25-1--but that's not enough, they have to cheat by server-flanking, too. People like that should be banned from DayZ forever.