Sign in to follow this  
fallis91

ARMA II: PMC DLC question

I heard somewhere that if you also buy the Private Military Company DLC for ARMA II, you will have better looking textures for DayZ.

Is this still true? I want to make sure so I don't waste my money buying it if I shouldn't or don't have to.

Ah thanks, I guess that brings me to a next question, if I do get PMC, is there any specific method of enabling it for DayZ?

Ah thanks, I guess that brings me to a next question, if I do get PMC, is there any specific method of enabling it for DayZ?

Nope.. You already have PMC"Lite" by default. When you buy PMC and it installs you will be good to go from there.. nothing special to do.

DLC on amazon is $1 a pop.

Not according to the Amazon I'm looking at. Do you have a direct link?

I just got this (Private Military Company), but now I repeatedly get kicked from any server I try to join(for DayZ). A bunch of PMC files.... are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.

Anyone have any idea what I have done incorrectly?

I have PMC installed here (steam version) and i get no problems whatsoever. The only thing i did was launching steam as administrator when i installed/launched everything. I noticed that without running steam as administrator, i got a few errors during PMC and Operation Arrowhead installation.

Aside that, nothing different, opened Arma 2 and operation arrowhead once just to install battleye and everything else, and then i opened DayZ using Six Launcher (downloaded both beta and Dayz through six launcher).

Edited by Fenrig

When trying to run the PMC campaign once but get this message... Error creating Direct3D 9 Graphical engine.

Any ideas?

When trying to run the PMC campaign once but get this message... Error creating Direct3D 9 Graphical engine.

Any ideas?

Running Steam as admin?