Sign in to follow this  
acu20

Looking for 2-3 players to play with

Hello, my name is ACU20 and im looking for 2-3 players to play with.

Im currently near chernogorsk i have played Dayz for nearly a week now and im pretty tired in playing alone. I live in sweden wich is GMT 1+, my english is very good so i have no problem with english speaking players. But here's a problem wich alot of people think it's a bad idea to play with younger gamer. I am 14 years old im loyal to my friends and i never KOS if i dont have to. Im lookign for someone in the same age group (13-16) and it would make it alot more fun o play with friends.

Steam: AngerMan3000

Pretty bad names i know :P

I guess many turn away because im 14....why does everyonethinkyounger players are untrustworthy i know osme wich are complete assholes wich are young players but there are alot who dosen't scream into the mic and is bing completely annoying.

I got a skype friend request then something happened with skype so i couldn't accept :/

We'recurently four wich is agood sizd group but we're unable tofind eachother that's the problem! XD

we're curently on the US 535 server.

Seems that it's offline atm so we've switched to a european server...

Edited by ACU20

I'll play with you guys to, already sent you all an invite. My skype is samtuck94